You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, probably. Hard to listen to though. 

I've actually heard Gary Neville be very complimentary about our football this season and - although he clearly and vocally admits he hates to say it - Liverpool are the real deal this season.

I'd actually be more interested to hear what he says about his own team - is Ole really going to get offered the job if he keeps getting results? It reminds me of when Giggs was temporarily appointed and he seemed to get a few decent results.

Guest Alex_K
22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll sign a striker this summer or maybe even this month for big money. They have to. Besides that, their squad is still looking pretty good, imo. 

Reminds me a bit of a Serie A-esque squad from the 90s or 2000s, chock-full of superstar names and potential worldies, but also a bit on the slow side with a number of players living off past reputation. They’re probably 2 strikers and 2 centre backs away from competing - neither being players that are easy to find on the market. It’ll be interesting to see how Pulisic develops — they’ve got an awful recent transfer record. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Bayern are bidding 30m for Callum Hudson-Odoi. Chelsea are very weird with their young players. You'd think when other big sides continuously buy from them and reap the rewards, they'd realize they should probably give them a fair chance. 

skysports-mohamed-salah-chelsea_4300040.

17 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

shelveyred2.gif

Christ, I know that was a while ago but that's a joke of a sending off. He's got both feet off the ground for a millisecond but goes in for the actual tackle with his left foot planted, and with the side of his right foot. Whereas fucking Evans goes in two footed.

Shelvey was right, that was all on whiskeynose the bad twat.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Although it is probably one for the Shitness of Modern Football thread I reckon we want Spurs to go through here

Yep, more than happy for any league rivals to go deep into all the cup competitions. Added fixtures, hopefully fatigue, the odd injury and maybe taking their eye off the ball in the league for a moment.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, 3 Stacks said:

Bayern are bidding 30m for Callum Hudson-Odoi. Chelsea are very weird with their young players. You'd think when other big sides continuously buy from them and reap the rewards, they'd realize they should probably give them a fair chance. 

It’s a way to balance the books.

On 1/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, 3 Stacks said:

I reckon if they signed Pulisic 4 years ago they probably would have sold him again by now.