You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, redheart said:

I call BS on that. Howe dragged Bournemouth (yes Bournemouth) into the Premier League and keeps them there quite comfortably. That is borderline miraculous

Second that. What he's done there is absolutely incredible, whether he can take them any further is debatable, but what he's done and continues to do is as you say, pretty miraculous

14 minutes ago, redheart said:

I call BS on that. Howe dragged Bournemouth (yes Bournemouth) into the Premier League and keeps them there quite comfortably. That is borderline miraculous

Not for me we have seen Curbishly and Sham do the same if not better with Bolton and Charlton and Sunderland over the past 20 years do similar. 

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching this Newcastle v Manc shit-fest and it strikes me just how fit,  strong and fast our lads are compared to these donkeys,  and pretty much every single other team we've faced this season. 

Let's hope they are better than the shithouse rats they face tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching this Newcastle v Manc shit-fest and it strikes me just how fit,  strong and fast our lads are compared to these donkeys,  and pretty much every single other team we've faced this season. 

It was so boring, I’ve switched to the Chelsea game now. Saints are doing quite well albeit with very little quality upfront.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog said:

Can't believe Shelvey escaped at least a yellow for that.

I felt Pogba left the ball behind and waited for Shelvey and made sure he got a clobber. Not even convinced it was a foul as Pogba made it happen.