You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buvac gone?

Tyler Durden

But the timing is lousy! He can do all of that without anyone knowing, and if it’s time to part company, do so with a handshake and our best wishes at the end of the season.

All this before the CL semi final is indulgent rubbish. We’re growing apart.... Bwaark! Get the job done Snapey, then move on!

I can't say too much, but I'm hearing that it all centres around a dispute when the team went to The Crocodile after the Roma win with Zeljko and Klopp getting into a shouting match over who was Sonny and who was Cher when they sung "I've got you babe" on their go on The Golden Oldie Karaoke.

It carried on into the Pen & Wig because Buvac kept hogging the lap dancer with the biggest boobs.

Moreno ended up in hospital. And he didn't even go out with the team. Hoverboard/pug related.

That's all I can say.

• Upvote 5

I can't say too much, but I'm hearing that it all centres around a dispute when the team went to The Crocodile after the Roma win with Zeljko and Klopp getting into a shouting match over who was Sonny and who was Cher when they sung "I've got you babe" on their go on The Golden Oldie Karaoke.

It carried on into the Pen & Whig because Buvac kept hogging the lap dancer with the biggest boobs.

Moreno ended up in hospital. And he didn't even go out with the team. Hoverboard/pug related.

That's all I can say.

Deliberate spelling mistake inserted so we can know where this came from when it is 'exclusively' reproduced by every redtop.

Maybe give Dave a club coat and have him sitting in the dugout getting hugs off Jurgen every time we score. Hair wise, no-one will notice. As for the brain bit. well Dave has openly admitted to being a man who lives off chips, so doubts can be cast there.

I could be wrong but I attach very little importance to this.  From what I've read its been brewing for while and Buvac has flounced after being excluded from tactical team talks etc. If that is the case Klopp has been doing quite well without his input and its probably best he goes on gardening leave for the last few games and internal politics don't spill over on the pitch, That said if we get thumped on Wednesday I will be of course blaming Buvac. 

• Upvote 1

I could be wrong but I attach very little importance to this.  From what I've read its been brewing for while and Buvac has flounced after being excluded from tactical team talks etc. If that is the case Klopp has been doing quite well without his input and its probably best he goes on gardening leave for the last few games and internal politics don't spill over on the pitch, That said if we get thumped on Wednesday I will be of course blaming Buvac. 

Does this officially mean from now on if we lose it's got nothing to do with Coutinho leaving without a replacement?

Is putting Gerrard on the bench till May a bad idea? I have no doubt he can't come close to Buvac in terms of insight, but if we're in Kiev, HT and looking in a dark hole, it's not going to be the worst thing having a lad who is literally the embodiment of LFC Champions Glory as a bit of a cheerleader is it? 

I'm typing all of this completely not convinced it isn't a stupid idea. In fact I think it probably is.

There is no way anyone could possibly believe the whole "they were growing distant" thing that Joyce has put out there.

If you were growing distant from a colleague you had a close relationship with, you certainly wouldn't leave right before the biggest game of the year. All he had to do if it was just a case of "doesn't believe in the project" or whatever was keep going for another 3 weeks and then leave.

It's obviously been some sort of massive falling out between them, no idea what it's about but to say it's not is just ridiculous given the timing.

• Upvote 1

Buvac is the guy that has been credited with developing the style of play along with Klopp. His nickname is "the brain", ffs. Of course it would be a big loss. 

Bad timing and all but if you lot honestly think that Klopps not capable on his own at all then it would be best we just fuck him off now and appoint Buvac as manager, save a lot in wages aswell.

I have no doubt in my mind that Klopp is intelligent enough, if Buvac being all the ‘brains’ behind him is to believed, to have picked up at least enough knowledge from him over the last 17 years to see us through until the end of the season. They don’t exactly deviate away from their playing style so it’s not like they need discuss much, it’s a case of more of the same.

The problem I have I have with it all is unless it’s a serious family issue then Buvac could have played nice until the end of the season to not destabilise us on the eve of what’s a massive occasion for the club that’s employed him for the past 2 years. If we fuck it up now, he’ll be to blame in the eyes of many Liverpool fans for causing a scene before a 2nd leg of a CL semi final. If it is a falling out then it must be a bad one because for him to walk away from a 17 year old working relationship it simply can’t be anything small, according to Hoggestein they have had blazing rows before but they’re like family and just make up like it never happened, this time for him to walk away it must be the end. I just can’t see him going on leave this close to such a big game unless it’s for good. How does all this affect the players, if he’s well liked and respected amongst them and they believe Klopp has overreacted to something how do they react to that? Or on the other hand if they don’t get on or like him will Klopp singlehandedly get more out of them? Be interesting to see how this one plays out.

I’ve seen all sorts mentioned, he’s accepted a managers job, he’s got an illness, had a falling out with Klopp etc people are better off not speculating on twitter or online in general because if he is ill it’s not fair to him to be accused of something that he’s no control over.

That being said all that I’ve said is irrelevant if he or his family does indeed have some kind of illness then fair fucks to him for fucking the season off and concentrating on what’s really important in life.

To end all the speculation the club should come out now and be honest and say that eg he has an illness and needs a few months off, they don’t have to go too deep into it just explain that. Or that he and Klopps working relationship has come to an end, we don’t need this speculation at this time of the season at all.

• Upvote 1