You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buvac gone?

Tyler Durden

Stop being an absolute twat all the time. I mentioned a serious illness in the context of why would he step down now not that Klopp would kick off about his close associate stepping down for that reason. Utterly contemptable of you but having read numerous posts by you I am not the least bit surprised.

How am I an absolute twat when I simply responded to something you wrote? If you don't want replies to things you bring up then don't write them. A really stupid thing to get upset about on your part. And make yourself clearer then.

Buvac is the guy that has been credited with developing the style of play along with Klopp. His nickname is "the brain", ffs. Of course it would be a big loss. 

Well we have effectively been without his input for some time and Klopp has managed to get us on the verge of the CL final . Buvac situation can be resolved at the end of the season meanwhile we have some football to get on with,

Funnily enough on this very same day I've just stunned the office by announcing my departure. I'm not ill either.  

I can exclusively reveal that he's been undergoing gender reassigment treatment for the last 6 months and his big op is next week

He will become a she called Doreen

How am I an absolute twat when I simply responded to something you wrote? If you don't want replies to things you bring up then don't write them. A really stupid thing to get upset about on your part. And make yourself clearer then.

Because you have been wilfully and deliberately misrepresented something I have posted on more than one occasion. Even your mate an tha realised what I conveyed but you just resort with your usual bullshit How am I and You mentioned it first bollocks. Did I mention you being condescending as well. Give you head a shake out and grow the fuck up.

I can exclusively reveal that he's been undergoing gender reassigment treatment for the last 6 months and his big op is next week

He will become a she called Doreen

Cheers.  I'll give you a bj when I next see you matt as downstairs is going to smart for a while.

I wont believe it until I hear the real reason off an Evertonian taxi driver.

Buvac got a cob on cos klopp done 2 halves in one line for himself in the back of the cab and then wouldn’t throw in when buvac got a lad sorted to drop off a 30 bag in the grapes in formby.

• Upvote 1

Because you have been wilfully and deliberately misrepresented something I have posted on more than one occasion. Even your mate an tha realised what I conveyed but you just resort with your usual bullshit How am I and You mentioned it first bollocks. Did I mention you being condescending as well. Give you head a shake out and grow the fuck up.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You post on internet forum yet expect nobody to take issue with anything you said,and all I did was point out that Klopp would not fall out with anybody in that situation. I'm not sure it's me whose head needs a wobble.

• Upvote 2