You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

He showed some real intelligence second half. I was really worried about him getting an innocuous second yellow but every time he closed down he made absolutely sure he wasn’t going to catch anyone unless he was winning the ball. I absolutely love this guy because he’s got big massive fucking balls. Whether he’s playing well or not he’s always there brave enough to take the ball and hold it. Fucking great signing and a great character.

Anybodys stats are going to pale next to Mo's extraordinary season , but he is an integral part of the best front 3 in the country and brings loads to the party. Has also started to pick up a bit of Coutinho's slack as well , dropping deeper on occasions.

Always plays with a smile also.

( I would have been sent off wearing Ederson's skin as a cape as well , he's a better man than me  )

• 3 weeks later...

Out for the season apparently.

Edit: seen leaving the Spire hospital with a slight limp. Possibly not actually out for the season.

Looks like quite a few people including journalists have fallen for an old article from the LFC website that lots of people are posting online on purpose to wind people up.  

Ominous.

Neil JonesVerified account @neiljonesgoal 35m35 minutes ago

Sadio Mane a notable absentee from #LFC training pics from Melwood today. You'll have seen the pics of him at Spire Hospital earlier. Klopp press conference is 10.30am tomorrow - he will address then. Worrying, though. Injuries mounting for Reds at the worst possible time.