You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

They’ve shot their load already. Even brain dead drones are going to be bored shitless by this by the time those elections come around.

To be honest picking anti Semitism as an issue shows how out of step they are with ordinary people anyway. I reckon most people around here don't know what it means. Can just imagine the ministry of propaganda at Tory HQ staffed with Reese Moggspawn conjuring up stuff to piss off the working classes: 'Corbyn to outlaw homemade mead brewing, McDonnell calls for an end to Persian houseboy ownership."
  • Downvote 1

My celebrities do love a bandwagon to jump on, but haven't we been here before with Maureen Lipman.. 

Maureen Lipman says 'Corbyn made me a Tory' during Labour anti-Semitism protest and calls for his resignation.

While this is from 2014 over Ed's support for recognising the Palestinian State

Maureen Lipman drops long-standing support for Labour party

The prominent actor said she could not vote for ‘Chuka Harman Burnham Hunt Balls brigade’

I'm kind of confused here, if she dropped her support for Labour over Miliband does that mean she went back to supporting Labour when they elected Corbyn who is a far bigger critic of Israel?

No, it means she's full of shit. Even if you decide to leave Labour, at what point do you conceivably go from supposedly caring about inequality and the NHS to a party who's policies are the diametrically opposite of Labour.

• Upvote 1

My celebrities do love a bandwagon to jump on, but haven't we been here before with Maureen Lipman..

Maureen Lipman says 'Corbyn made me a Tory' during Labour anti-Semitism protest and calls for his resignation.

While this is from 2014 over Ed's support for recognising the Palestinian State

Maureen Lipman drops long-standing support for Labour party

The prominent actor said she could not vote for ‘Chuka Harman Burnham Hunt Balls brigade’

I'm kind of confused here, if she dropped her support for Labour over Miliband does that mean she went back to supporting Labour when they elected Corbyn who is a far bigger critic of Israel?

Does she believe she's so important she has an 'ology' or something?

To be honest picking anti Semitism as an issue shows how out of step they are with ordinary people anyway. I reckon most people around here don't know what it means. Can just imagine the ministry of propaganda at Tory HQ staffed with Reese Moggspawn conjuring up stuff to piss off the working classes: 'Corbyn to outlaw homemade mead brewing, McDonnell calls for an end to Persian houseboy ownership."

Don’t know why I negged this, didn’t mean to rep it either, don’t know what the hell happened.?

Yet another antisemitism debate in the Commons last night, called by the Tories no less, where specific Labour MPs got the chance to reel off stories aboot how some random Twitter wankers gave them some grief and how it someone reflects on Corbyn and the entire Labour party. I'm not trying to be a twat here but I swear I've seen Lucciana Berger make the same speech now at least half a dozen times, talking about shit emails she's been sent seems to be the only things she's famous for.

Yet another antisemitism debate in the Commons last night, called by the Tories no less, where specific Labour MPs got the chance to reel off stories aboot how some random Twitter wankers gave them some grief and how it someone reflects on Corbyn and the entire Labour party. I'm not trying to be a twat here but I swear I've seen Lucciana Berger make the same speech now at least half a dozen times, talking about shit emails she's been sent seems to be the only things she's famous for.

No nothing to see there. Jesus.

Lammy’s speech on the Windrush debacle was amazing yesterday. Are his local party still going to deselect him for standing up for the Jews?