You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The most Drunk you have ever been

Moctezuma

Hold on, you had a pint BEFORE you went on the golf course?

You were playing golf in them kex weren't you, Col....?

It wasnt just me that clocked them, then? I decided they must be shorts.

Its a fascinating picture all round. One of the first things I spotted was the guy smoking. Smoking in a bar; that just looks weird now

It wasnt just me that clocked them, then? I decided they must be shorts.

Its a fascinating picture all round. One of the first things I spotted was the guy smoking. Smoking in a bar; that just looks weird now

It's actually a huge lollipop in the shape of a bald man's head.

If that's the case someone should have told him he had the wrong end in his mouth

I don't think he's smoking is he? I've got a tendancy to sit with a cigarette in my mouth in the pub while I'm waiting for the signal to get from my brain to my feet (which can take about 10 minutes).

I think it makes me look like James Dean but it probably just makes me look like a fanny.

Went out for my 21st and ended up waking up by the Penny Farthing in one of those round bins they used to have with cockleshells on the outside. Was the next Tuesday before I could actually straighten up completely.

Once woke up in the middle of the night and I had a bullworker down my boxer shorts. Had presumably tried to do my normal exercises before I jumped into bed but how it got down the leg of my bills is another matter.

I enjoyed a night in the cells courtesy of rolling one of those bins into Owen owen's window and making my escape into St. John's precinct where I was captured in a police pincer movement

• Upvote 1

I have too many awful stories to mention. (they were good at the time)

So close to death on numerous occasions, (with no idea at the time.)

The worse sickness I ever had was when I was about 17 and already bladdered dared to drink a bottle of Chinese wine in one. It was a 70cl bottle of clear soy sauce.