You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2015

WhiskeyJar

Forza Inter have created an online petition to stop the sale of Kovacic

http://www.petitions24.com/stop_mismanaging_fc_internazionale

They are not taking this news well.

It's OK, they will soon realise that we have about as much chance of signing Messi and just start laughing at us.

Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez will decide whether to move to Liverpool on Wednesday.

You can tell it's bullshit because it doesn't say Tuesday.

• Upvote 3

The fucking yanks will burn the place down to its foundations. The fucking self-righteous gun obsessed big headed pricks.

Forget about BIlly Liddell and Bill Shankly, there is Billy Bean and a hedge fund.

fuck football.

why dont you make like a tree and get the hell out of here

• Upvote 3

Seems like we are selling Coates to Sunderland for £4 million and then using the money to buy this kid for £3.5million

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-transfers-reds-keen-9454761

I don't think Coates is a bad player but he hasnt kicked on with us so maybe this isnt a bad move?

If sterling is going we definitely need another player of this type and Kovacic looks very good. Seems to have the right build and speed for the premier league.

Its not going to happen is it...

Rule of thumb when it comes to our Summer Transfer dealings:

When a very good player is a good fit for our squad, has got bags of ability, has got excellent resale value, fans want him in then we are not buying.

• Upvote 3

I've seen criticism on here about our targets but haven't seen anyone criticising the way we are trying to get the Clyne deal done.

We should have wrapped that deal up long ago and if we miss out due to fucking around over a couple of million I will be pissed, he's perfect for us and would be one signing which would be a guarennteed big upgrade on what we've got.

• Upvote 1

Makes me laugh how the echo describe relations between us and Southampton as frosty and how we don't expect a swift end result to bidding for Clyne.

I would have thought Southampton would be very welcoming to us after we gave them 50m for that lot last summer and helped make them better.

Must mean we have got the nark, then

I've seen criticism on here about our targets but haven't seen anyone criticising the way we are trying to get the Clyne deal done.

We should have wrapped that deal up long ago and if we miss out due to fucking around over a couple of million I will be pissed, he's perfect for us and would be one signing which would be a guarennteed big upgrade on what we've got.

Maybe because a lot of Us aren't to fussed about Clyne.

• Upvote 1

Maybe because a lot of Us aren't to fussed about Clyne.

Those that aren't must not have seen him or the other rbs we are linked to much then as he is by far the best option.The rb position would be sorted for years and if Manu end up getting him because we fucked around there is no excuses for the club and they would deserve heavy criticism.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Those that aren't must not have seen him or the other rbs we are linked to much then as he is by far the best option.The rb position would be sorted for years and if Manu end up getting him because we fucked around there is no excuses for the club and they would deserve heavy criticism.

Does this lot include Rodgers?