You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bristol

lifetime fan

Living in a city you often forget how good it can be.

Just had 45 minutes to spare so sat down and did nothing. Yeah you had the wanker skater boys, the finance cunts who couldn't make it to London but think it their right to lord it over everyone else, the birds that had so many tattoos they're no longer fit but I really like this city.

image.jpg

• Upvote 2

Great city, some lovely buildings in it and it's really clean.  Love having a pint on the waterside during the day.  The countryside around it is spectacular as well. My brother is living in southmead at the moment so its a handy stop over for a weekend a couple of times year with a couple of mates, which usually entails a night on the ale before falling out of the urban tiger titty bar at 5 in the morning. 

• Upvote 2

Great city, some lovely buildings in it and it's really clean. Love having a pint on the waterside during the day. The countryside around it is spectacular as well. My brother is living in southmead at the moment so its a handy stop over for a weekend a couple of times year with a couple of mates, which usually entails a night on the ale before falling out of the urban tiger titty bar at 5 in the morning.

Was on the water front yesterday afternoon/evening.

End up in that titty bar myself mate.

• Upvote 1

Living in a city you often forget how good it can be.

Just had 45 minutes to spare so sat down and did nothing. Yeah you had the wanker skater boys, the finance cunts who couldn't make it to London but think it their right to lord it over everyone else, the birds that had so many tattoos they're no longer fit but I really like this city.

image.jpg

That would never have happened with Tapatalk

It's just ever so slightly offbeat down there isn't it? Depsite the abundance of blue blood and the fact that the university is a complete cunt farm.

It's got far more than it's fair share of shit hole areas, we gave the second biggest financial industry in the country so have all those cunts too but it's just a great city.

Food, music, cider, birds, tits, politics, architecture, countryside and birds with big tits in case I forgot to mention that.

• Upvote 1

Was on the water front yesterday afternoon/evening.

End up in that titty bar myself mate.

Nice one mate. Good night I guess then! By any chance was there an amazing looking blonde aussie lass working? I must have spent over a ton on her alone the last time I was over.

Moved down 8 months ago, fucking loving it.

And can't wait for this weekend after next:

mh-bballoonf-gallery.jpg

Where in Bristol are you mate? if you fancy watching the unmentionable any time give me a shout.

The best time for the balloon fiesta is about half four in the morning, its dead quiet getting there, you don't have loads of brats running around screaming, it's just very relaxing and cool.