You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

https://x.com/j_castelobranco/status/1784227385115607164?s=48&t=BtC0bvVDKv4XjaY-8HhvGQ

That fire he’s talking about pity he hasn’t shown any on the pitch for weeks the mouthy cunt.

Disgraceful. And delusional. 

The club should be clamping down on this, but I guess it's too distracted with its own briefing about Klopp and Nunez. It's hard enough to keep all the players under control when they know the manager is leaving, but when the new manager is already chatting away in public about the club it makes Klopp look like Banquo's fecking ghost. Salah's always been a bit of self-obsessed little tit, which has been easy to tolerate when he's been scoring masses of goals, but to play the way he's played this year, and to behave like this - he needs a public rebuke. 

• Upvote 4

Klopp was right not to start him today as he’s been shite recently. 

as for him having that reaction he can fuck right off.

Ronaldo was doing that kind of shite at the mancs & I was laughing at them thinking the mess they’d gotten themselves into with a player thinking he’s bigger than the club or the manager.

• Upvote 1

Off you fuck Mo. Thanks for the good times but you're past it and sometimes you think you're more important than the team. And take that fucking ponytailed donkey with you. 

• Upvote 1

For me, he cannot be a new managers problem or millstone due to his wages in which he feels pressure to play him every week or he gets a titty lip.

Nail on the head as someone said, it's starting to have shades of Ronaldo's end at the toilet.

And whatever stats are pulled out to suggest he's still delivering and deserves a place in the starting 11 the last few months are massively trumped by having actual fucking eyes on him.

• Upvote 2

Showed more passion and fight in that touchline argument with Klopp than he has on the pitch in months, with that being said that should be grounds for the dickhead to not see the pitch again this season, he can decide on his future in that time and gladly fuck off if that's what he wants to do, goes for any of the other dickheads who are too busy sniffing themselves and not turning up now.

Also hope Slot is watching this stuff and working up a list of bellends who are getting bombed out or put in their place once he's in charge.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Showed more passion and fight in that touchline argument with Klopp than he has on the pitch in months, with that being said that should be grounds for the dickhead to not see the pitch again this season, he can decide on his future in that time and gladly fuck off if that's what he wants to do, goes for any of the other dickheads who are too busy sniffing themselves and not turning up now.

Also hope Slot is watching this stuff and working up a list of bellends who are getting bombed out or put in their place once he's in charge.

Totally agree leave him out of the team full stop.

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The concept of authority is fascinating isn't it? Even if someone is essentially a good person, if they perceive your loss of authority over them, such as Klopp stepping down, they act up.

Similar thing happened with Beckham when he sensed himself becoming bigger than the club, so Ferguson kicked him in the head and sold him.

This isn't a manager clinging on though, he's already said he's leaving. Salah knows full well what that touchline row will look like to the vulture press and the fact we are done for the season. It's really fucking poor from him.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, andyj said:

Totally agree leave him out of the team full stop.

I would agree, and I'd fine him a month's wages and he can forget about playing for us again, we don't need the circus.  

TBH, I've not been impressed with him since that bullshit he pulled with the contract extension while on holiday in wherever the fuck he was. Messiah complex was in full view then.  

I'm very wary of false prophets ever since Torres.  Players are decent lads until they get agents in their ear.  They are grown lads, do not feel sorry for any of them. They are work tools, and when they get blunt you either sharpen them or you replace them.   

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Meet the new manager day at the AXA.

image.gif

19 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sliding doors moment. 

Remember this lesson boys, you never, ever, turn down a bid like that for anyone. 

Screenshot_20240427-180333.png

We could have won the title, mate. There's no chance we should have accepted a bid last summer, even in hindsight.

The quotes after the game are just as bad if not worse imo.

His shithead of a agent will be out later posting some cryptic bollocks

Just playing into the hands of the Saudi now, 60ml max is all we will get

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The quotes after the game are just as bad if not worse imo.

His shithead of a agent will be out later posting some cryptic bollocks

Just playing into the hands of the Saudi now, 60ml max is all we will get

Yep touchline spats happen adrenaline and all that but after showering and the adrenaline dies down and still behaving like a twat, does make it look more provocative. 

If Jota stayed fit (no laughing), we would be top of the league and we'd be in the FA Cup final imo

We would have beaten the Mancs in both games, Crystal Palace and Everton over the past few weeks. We wouldn't have spiralled like we did. Yes, I know Diogo came on against Palace and missed a very easy chance, but unlike the others, he literally had just come on. I also note he missed the United home game which was an absolute kick in the bollox.

It feels like we're a million miles away from being contenders, but we're solidly the third best team in the league and only for the above, we could be on for a double right now.

It is time to cash in on Mo. He's been a great player, but this was never going to end well. A guy like him isn't quietly going to go into the night - it's part of what made him a great player, but equally that ego is a difficulty as he is on the way down. I'll be sad to see him go but that's shithouse behaviour today. As said, I hope his cockamamie shit doesn't cost us a few quid.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sliding doors moment. 

Remember this lesson boys, you never, ever, turn down a bid like that for anyone. 

Screenshot_20240427-180333.png

In hindsight, yeah, of course. 

Surely he’ll have no interest in going there now given what a cringe-fest it’s been, though.