You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hello, hello, Chelsea young men who charge other men for the provision of sex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defy anybody to not laugh whilst reading through that lot.

Managed it, I didn't even smile as far as I remember, I just find it kind of embarrassing. I also wonder if there's an agenda with some of the people that make stories of this stuff to make the club look stupid.

If it was a big london club for instance, would it have even been reported? Makes me wonder sometimes.

couple of people arguing on rawk that man up should be banned.

mental level of political correctness

I don't look there, but I had to make an exception after you posted. I think some of them would genuinely have a heart attack from chronic indignation if they ventured onto TLW.

RAWK: Liverpool issue offensive words list to fight discrimination

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Managed it' date=' I didn't even smile as far as I remember, I just find it kind of embarrassing. I also wonder if there's an agenda with some of the people that make stories of this stuff to make the club look stupid.

If it was a big london club for instance, would it have even been reported? Makes me wonder sometimes.[/quote']

I'm not sure why it would be embarrassing? It's for staff. I'm shocked we didn't have one before. It makes it look like we are serious about discrimination.

As for laughing... I just find inappropriate stuff funny, I guess.

I'm not sure why it would be embarrassing? It's for staff. I'm shocked we didn't have one before. It makes it look like we are serious about discrimination.

As for laughing... I just find inappropriate stuff funny, I guess.

I'd have probably laughed if it was another club. It just seems like it was only made into a story because of the Luis/Evra thing (to show how we're still 'serious' about this stuff, like maybe we didn't care before.) or to create more bullshit connected to it as people bring it back up after seeing this. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but have never seen anything like this in an article before and you'd guess it was just a given thing for many clubs anyway, even if it isn't printed out specifically like this.

I don't look there, but I had to make an exception after you posted. I think some of them would genuinely have a heart attack from chronic indignation if they ventured onto TLW.

RAWK: Liverpool issue offensive words list to fight discrimination

Its nice to be reminded now and again what a nest of cunts RAWK is. One page of that thread I read, and there were at least two there that you could beat to death in the street and get away with it on the grounds that they had it coming to them.

I think we should all cheer up, this is probably our best chance of seeing Ian Ayre sacked.

Henry: Why did we lose to Manchester United, Ian?

Ayre: Well, John, it seems that the referee was Howard Webb and he wanted to do one last favour for Ferguson so he sent Gerrard off in the 15th minute. Once they were a man up, ...

Henry: What did you say? Pack up your desk and leave this office immediately!

I think we should all cheer up, this is probably our best chance of seeing Ian Ayre sacked.

Henry: Why did we lose to Manchester United, Ian?

Ayre: Well, John, it seems that the referee was Howard Webb and he wanted to do one last favour for Ferguson so he sent Gerrard off in the 15th minute. Once they were a man up, ...

Henry: What did you say? Pack up your desk and leave this office immediately!

We can only hope!

Liverpool's kit supplier Warrior is advertising Liverpool's home and away kit next to the slogan 'Man Up, Sign Up', which encourages its customers to sign up for its mailing list.

Those disgraceful sexist pigs! Boycott warrior, how could they! Bet they are racist too.

Liverpool kit supplier Warrior uses 'banned' phrase 'Man Up' to sell products - Telegraph

To be fair to the Club, isn't this just the formal codifying of a PL dictat? I thought the guidelines were sent to all PL Clubs and LFC decidsed to communicate this to employees in this fashion.

Maybe leaked to make a point about how tough we have become on racism etc but probably a template for other Clubs now