You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paddy McGuinness

Lucky Pierre

I went to see him a couple of years back, it was my sisters 21st and a bunch of us went. I chuckled a few times, but overall I was bored, the majority were laughing like drains, but then most probably wanted to see him, I got dragged along.

I don't hate him or anything and he has his audience, so fair play to him. Not my thing at all though.

Thats fair enough least you have actually seen him other that TMO and Adverts or with Peter Kay

Seriously people saying they dislike him watch 5 mins of a standup thing hes done.

This is the one ive seen and free

Paddy McGuinness Live (2011) - Watch Latest Videos Online Free

Fast forwards about 20 mins and whatch about 5 to 10 mins and if you dont laugh then ill not say anything but atleast research before jumping to a conclusion.

People think you are wrong Si. Accept it. You won't make us think otherwise by posting clips of his stand up that people do not find the remoteliest bit funny.

• 10 years later...
41 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Always liked QoS but the less that unfunny cunt is on the telly the better.  

I tend it with him and it's like watching A League of their Own. Utter shite. It's much better when it's relatively serious or has actual funny people on like McCoist. I want quiz questions to answer not pin the tail on the fucking donkey. 

• Upvote 1