You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's almost as if they make so much of an effort to keep the home kit simple, that all the tweakery they'd like to do to the home kit gets stuffed into the 2nd and 3rd kits. I don't necessarily care about the 3rd kit, but if true, that away kit is almost as bad.

Keep the simplicity across the board and watch the money roll in, you daft bastards.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 2nd shirt, the crest and warrior logo should be the same (gold)

Then the 2nd shorts should be black and gold - but then they would be the same as the 3rd shorts.

Why am I bothering, they are fucking dreadful and embarassing, not even impressed with the home tbh, if we have a v neck white and red, should it not go all the way round the neck?

Hate to say this but IF we have no euro football do we need a 3rd shirt?

Are there any horror pics of the GK shirt?

So it's 3 new kits every season now is it?

To go with the increased Season Ticket prices' date=' earlier renewals and shit even the price of a pint in the ground is about the price you would expect in a bloody airport.

Christ knows what these Yanks would do to our pockets if we actually started to get good again.[/quote']

I never get the anger behind how many kits are released, whether every season or every other season, the simple thing is, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. I have every kit since 1989 but now I just buy the home kit when it's released (from Sports Direct because it's always at least a tenner cheaper) and then get the others when they go in the sale at the end of the season for £15 each.

I never get the anger behind how many kits are released, whether every season or every other season, the simple thing is, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. I have every kit since 1989 but now I just buy the home kit when it's released (from Sports Direct because it's always at least a tenner cheaper) and then get the others when they go in the sale at the end of the season for £15 each.

Kids don't want to wait until the end of the season.

The yellow and white kits above are just mock-ups created by a Liverpool fan called 'Steevo'. The red one above is an actual fake shirt based on a mock-up that was posted on RAWK months ago. One poster (who runs a sports shop) had seen the official kits and gave a brief description, which another poster based the red mock-up on. The actual red shirt looks a lot better than that.

I quite like Warriors attempts at creating hype for these kits, I wasn't too sure about getting the players dressed up like soldiers last year but the rest of it created a bit of interest and this year looks pretty clever again.

riseup.jpg

Is it true warrior are putting in a deal that blows ours out the water for united.

I did read that. They were talking 30m a season. I thought the united tie up w/Nike was more than just kits though. I thought that manure had given them the entire merchandising operation, so that Nike run the shops, do the distribution, etc.