You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

When asked about attracting players in the summer he basically admitted to tapping up: "We've had a quiet word in a few players ears and the sounds are promising"

I noticed that. The amazing thing is that it's clearly horseshit. No one is privately telling him that Man U under him are still a catch. Delusional beyond belief.

So they're £360m in debt.

They've missed out on next year's CL, at a loss of £40m income, and the prestige that brings.

Their club captain has announced he's leaving at the end of the year.

They've just averaged 30% possession over 2 games against Bayern.

Their 2 "world class" strikers can't play together.

Their other striker can't score.

Their "world class" number10 is being played on the wing.

They've David Moyes as manager.

And they expect us to believe they're gonna spend £100m+ in the summer and there's a string of players wanting to join?

Rightio.

• Upvote 4

There was a moment during the game were they went to Shreeves on the touchline and it caught Moyes communicating with his players. 

DM: Danny......Danny....pick da......

DM: DANNY WELBECK!

With touchline advice like that it's amazing how they could of lost that game.

So they're £360m in debt.

They've missed out on next year's CL, at a loss of £40m income, and the prestige that brings.

Their club captain has announced he's leaving at the end of the year.

They've just averaged 30% possession over 2 games against Bayern.

Their 2 "world class" strikers can't play together.

Their other striker can't score.

Their "world class" number10 is being played on the wing.

They've David Moyes as manager.

And they expect us to believe they're gonna spend £100m+ in the summer and there's a string of players wanting to join?

Rightio.

Shhhhhhh! Better if they give Moyes 300mill to spend, the more the better. And sure throwing money in the direction Moyes chooses will get them back where they belong...

Moyes has turned Manchester United into, a team happy not to get absolutely battered treating a quarter final like a final and being praised for their pluckiness despite not managing to create a single clear cut chance

Evertonization is the technical term for this.

David Moyes - "I thought we did what we had to do"

After losing 3-1 to Bayern.

Amazing, he managed to describe elements of the performance as 'superb'. I've never seen a manager downgrade expectations so quickly, he's making Roy seem ambitious. Despite the grumbling their supporters are following him.

By this time next year he'll be talking up challenging for a Europa League sport as big step forward. 

It's just all completely ace.

Apoplectic D'enni, to be honest. I might go and "bonnet" someone, and then get offered a deal for 70 hours community service for failing to return a library book entitled "How to Convince Nobody" by D.Tooth.

Except the jury, anyway by its very definition I am not the criminal the kween and the CPS and the kid who chased me are all criminals and the CPS in particular should be done for wasting police time. I am not the one who is the one whomiscle in fact started this madness, whomsoever smelt it dealt it and Im not the one with profanity infanities of recidulian I was enjoying taking part in the Davithian Moysathon and enjoying the day season long handsome it be,eth, I havent slept since David was appointed not missed a single second and perhaps it may seem to have affected my memory, Im pretty sure its nothing, a passing delirium phase, even gold must go fu fire fe make it new.

In the meantime this whole landscape is immune to us lets take it with hand in hand and add reply.

Have another shandy for your frothriddenbedofbreadhed!

• Upvote 1

He's made this season a lot better when it comes to watching/checking on other teams. (fucking screamer of a goal from Evra though. Can't hold back respect for anyone that scores like that, those are rare goals.) Was my Mam's birthday yesterday and managed to see some of this in the pub. When Man Utd scored a decent section of the pub went really loud with cheering/shouting. When Bayern scored there was a few of us that cheered/shouted in response, but it felt fucking awesome.

Can remember grinning at someone else cheering and wondering if he was a Liverpool fan too, he looked well happy though and we both had faces like kids on crimbo day. It clearly felt better when the next goals went in, but we didn't cheer as much, the damage was already done. I don't like cheering other teams losing, etc, when it doesn't directly affect us, I don't think it's worth it really, but this seemed worth it.

Well done Gollum!

By the way, I think Hernandez is a top class player and have done for a while now. It's Gollum's fault that he hasn't played him too. There's something about him that reminds me of Torres, and if he'd played regularly I think they might have made the top four. If I was that kid I'd move the fuck on if I couldn't demand first team chances next season, he deserves better. (still only 25 too.) It'd be good to watch what he's done without seeing him in a Man Utd top too. He just seems like one of those players that if put on the pitch regularly, the goals will be scored. Please move to another club.

Despite the grumbling their supporters are following him.

They'll probably be kicking off shortly. The only thing that seems to be holding them back is the fact that Slur got him in and they're probably trying to be respectful. That seems fair enough too after what Slur did, obviously. A season is long enough though, and if they're still in the shit next season (if Gollum is still there. Please say it's going to happen.) things will probably take a turn for the worse.

The worst case scenario is that the players needed a season to adjust to Gollum and they'll actually do well next season, but hopefully that's not going to happen.

When asked about attracting players in the summer he basically admitted to tapping up: "We've had a quiet word in a few players ears and the sounds are promising"

I'm paraphrasing slightly but you get the jist. Bet Jagielka is chuffed.

It's illegal to talk to players (tapping up) about joining your club when they are under contract without permission from their club, moyes admitted doing it on national tv.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first player moyes try to sign in the summer the players club will go straight to uefa with an official complaint. The idiot could end up lumbering the mancs with a transfer embargo