You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be gone after this nothing more certain in my book as for what he posted he can stick my name alongside it

To find a reason for it, look to see who stood to gain what, from what happened after 9/11

the money made by private companies providing arms and supplies and the contracts that where issued during and after the war in Afgan/ Iraq its no suprise that the only country to use atomic weapons and been involved in all the major wars since WW11 and the biggest Arms producer and supplier are all one on the same call them whatever you like Alluminati Yanks Black Opps CIA Dark Forces it doesnt matter they are working for there own ends

Foilhat_tin-foil_hats.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yes, he can believe what he wants. He's also telling other not to believe it was terrorist who did it. That bit he should have kept to himself. IMO.

That's his right though. Our opinion on this matter isn't worth a shit. I mean, we're entitled to think he's crackers for believing it, but we're not entitled to stop him sharing his belief. So important is the right, freedom of expression is enshrined in the European convention on Human Rights.

the good thing about tlw is you can speak your mind weather you like rafa or not carra or not bascombe or not beans on your brekkie or not but over on rawk if your not calling for this lad to be burned at the steak you get a ban:biggrin:

He's over 18 so they think he's done anyway.

That's his right though. Our opinion on this matter isn't worth a shit. I mean, we're entitled to think he's crackers for believing it, but we're not entitled to stop him sharing his belief. So important is the right, freedom of expression is enshrined in the European convention on Human Rights.

I can see your point but considering he plays for a club with more than it's share of tragedy, then maybe a little sensitivity wouldn't go amiss. Imagine somebody talking shit about hillsborough. We wouldn't argue they are entitled to free speech. We would want blood and rightly so

He's entitled to his opinion, but common sense dictates that the anniversary of the disaster is not the time to express it.

Footballers should learn to stay off Twitter. They rarely have anything worthwhile to express, and an increasing number are pointing guns at their feet and pulling the trigger.

I understand something as controversial as that should be kept private if you're a footballer but I don't think anything he said is bad and it definitely doesn't warrant him being sacked or placed on the transfer list. He believes the Illuminati conducted 9/11 while others believe it was Al Qaeda, big deal, I can't actually make my mind up. As for the matter being investigated what the hell are they going to investigate?

"You believe the Illuminati had the twin towers brought down for their own personal gain?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

Not bothered by this story one bit.

Agreed, think this is over the top and fucking stupid. If he believes that he should be allowed to. If he's punished heavily for this it's badly wrong.

I also like him and want him to succeed here so this has got my back up even more, but even if Degen was still here and said it I'd be pissed off to see him punished for it. Not on.

He's entitled to his opinion, but common sense dictates that the anniversary of the disaster is not the time to express it.

That's also a fair point, agreed that he's been stupid with his timing of it. But it still doesn't deserve a heavy punishment.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I can see your point but considering he plays for a club with more than it's share of tragedy, then maybe a little sensitivity wouldn't go amiss. Imagine somebody talking shit about hillsborough. We wouldn't argue they are entitled to free speech. We would want blood and rightly so

I'd absolutely argue his right to free speech. I'd then use my power of free speech - which is really what I'm protecting - to call them massive cunts.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ironic that while they widely deride anyone posting "unfounded" nonsense, they seem to actively accept and perpetuate stuff like:

"Good to chance to rip up his contract and bin his inflated wages."

Inflated wages? Really? How the fuck would they know?

Da Illuminati told 'em, innit?

Imagine somebody talking shit about hillsborough. We wouldn't argue they are entitled to free speech. We would want blood and rightly so

It's not really the same though, he's not giving the victims any shit, he's basically saying he thinks it was a cover up/inside job, something that millions of Americans and others all over the world also believe.

It's not really the same though, he's not giving the victims any shit, he's basically saying he thinks it was a cover up/inside job, something that millions of Americans and others all over the world also believe.

So me saying hillsborough wasnt caused by the police but by a secret conspiracy of hooligans isnt disrespectful?