You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Because they pissed on our chips in the late 70's. Winning the league in 78,beating us in the League cup the same year,stopping us in our 3 in a row quest of the European cup in 79. Just being a general pain in the arse around that time ,stopping us from winning many more pots.

Clough was a cunt at Hillsborough as well.

His injuries would obviously be a major factor in such a deal thats why I said pay as you play deal.

My point is more that I could not care less about the fact he has played for the mancs for 3 seasons now and once did not do as rafa wanted him to do, I'm too old for that kind of shite.

Thick cunt

Im actually starting to get curious. Everybody who has met Code speaks highly of him. There must be some truth in it. So how come hes so pigheaded online? Does he use this ridiculous persona to balance out a humble and gentle real life personality?

Wait now I remember a friend of his telling some crazy story about a Lucas bet. That sounded more like the Code we know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest davelfc

He's like some fit bird you went out with that left you and then became a bit of a munter and went on to shag all of the people you don't like. Only for them to tell you that they're hitting it, her to tell you they're hitter her and you to think.

Who gives a fuck, you're a munter.

He's found his level at last.

"I can't see why anyone is bitter now, we clearly had the best years out of him and he moved on at just the right time."

That's Moneyball in a nutshell - off-loading a player just as he's over his peak and about to go on the slide.

What a load of fucking shit.

We sold him for £8m. Approximately a quarter of his value. And had no real clue what his future injury problems were going to be.

Anyone thinking we got a great deal from Madrid is fucking insane.

What a load of fucking shit.

We sold him for £8m. Approximately a quarter of his value. And had no real clue what his future injury problems were going to be.

Anyone thinking we got a great deal from Madrid is fucking insane.

Now Real Madrid got a great deal

2004 paid 8ml cash and got Nunez off the books

2005 sell the teat to the barcodes for twice the amount.