You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

They never responded to me. I was completely on fire last night. I just kept happening to kill these 3 lads and they kept coming for me. I just kept picking them off.

They started giving me stick and it ended up in a challenge. I'm online now and have not received a reply about a time from them.

The final map pack for BlOps2 has been announced for release on Xbox on the 27th of this month, with PC and PS3 receiving it 1 month later as normal.

The map pack is called Apocalypse and contains 4 multiplayer maps and the new Zombies map, Origins.

996837_634403759913955_31089827_n.jpg

The multiplayer maps are as follows:

• Pod: A failed utopian community from the 70’s has left stacks of dilapidated residential pods nestled into an abandoned cliff side in Taiwan. Its residents long gone, the modernist compound now hosts frenetic combat as players must run atop the pods, as well as navigate their multi-tiered interiors for a strategic edge.

• Frost: Fresh snow meets explosive gunpowder in this snow-capped European city, where the bridge over a frozen canal separates it into two sides, requiring players to employ multi-level traversal strategies to outsmart and ultimately outshoot their enemies.

• Takeoff: Fans of Stadium from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC will find themselves at home on Takeoff. Marooned in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, this remote launch site is all about close-quarters combat, combining tight corners with open spaces for intense encounters.

• Dig: An adaptation of the fan-favorite Courtyard from Call of Duty: World at War, where two archeological dig sites in Afghanistan become the perfect playground for combatants eager for hectic, unceasing confrontations. Treyarch, has retained the spirit of Courtyard with two major chokepoints, a wide open layout and raised platforms, but has provided fans with a fresh take on the multitude of paths.

Details of the maps are from the Activision Community Manager's blog, OneOfSwords.com.

I loved Courtyard back on World at War, so it'll be interesting to see what tweaks they may have made.

• 2 months later...