You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The RBS 6 Nations 2012 thread

Dan

we've had to get Gavin Henson back in.

He should be thrown out of the game for bringing it into disripute.

Fake tan?

Doing shows on channel five to find a girl friend?

Nice to see he has decided to be a rigby player again.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Scotland, we were a fucking embarrassment. I hope Lancaster has bigger ideas than being Sarries B team. I fully expect to lose to Italy next week.

They'll pummell Italy I think

The centre pairing was good - the 13 was very fierce in the contact area and have always rated Strettle

I think the Irish will but us today. Our second row is weak ( don't rate Ian Evans) and Earls absence will be good for them - they can have more presence in midfield

Cuthbert is a monster winger though

Hopefully Hook doesn't come off the bench and screw up

Forget Scotland, we were a fucking embarrassment. I hope Lancaster has bigger ideas than being Sarries B team. I fully expect to lose to Italy next week.

I think we have to give him some time. He has a tough job to do after Johnson and that nightmare world cup.

I would drop Hodgson though, thought he was really poor except for that charge down. He is a liability defensively.

Also thought Botha was poor. Croft however was immense, he would have been my England captain as he is one of few players who can guarantee playing.

Brilliant result for us. What a great game of rugby aswell. We've won our toughest game now, just England at Twickenham and 3 home games to go.

wales first half quality won this game and they were value for the win. great game to watch. that back line of yours is impossible to stop. Ireland need a 7 asap.

Have it. George North is such a terrific player for someone so young, he's an absolute beast. I thought we'd shot ourselves in the foot with some poor kicking and that yellow that should've been a red. Deserved win though and that took some guts to come through in the end, not used to Wales grinding out wins like that.

Great win for Wales, they were very impressive indeed. I thought they were finished after the Bowe try and the yellow card (what on earth was that big grock doing, btw? Should be cited), but they kept on going and, as others have mentioned that backline is devastating. Need to work on the kicking but they're my tip for the championship, possibly even a grand slam.

Made up with that result, thought we had blown it when we went down a man. What a player George North is and can become, why waste time trying to jinx past your man when you can smash straight through him!

I think Wales have a great chance of winning it now, but we always seem to give the other team a chance. Today it was through our terrible kicking and lineouts. I thought we were dominant in the 1st half, but somehow we're 10-5 down at halftime.

• 3 weeks later...