You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the "had a good game", "was excellent", "defo needs to start till end of the season" quotes today? Or have they disappeared because we lost and people aren't high on happy gas?

He's fucking shit and has been since the day before we signed him. This is by far the worst signing ever made for the club. Ever made by the club. It is criminal.

Where are all the "had a good game", "was excellent", "defo needs to start till end of the season" quotes today? Or have they disappeared because we lost and people aren't high on happy gas?

He's fucking shit and has been since the day before we signed him. This is by far the worst signing ever made for the club. Ever made by the club. It is criminal.

He was hardly on the field for any time.

Though I'd sell him in the summer. Average before he was bought and will always be average.

He was hardly on the field for any time.

Though I'd sell him in the summer. Average before he was bought and will always be average.

Whilst he was on the pitch, his decisions were actually idiotic.

Ball out on the right in a crossing position, hes strolling around in the middle of the pitch. He waits for the ball to move before closing down too.

The fact that we bought him for £35m makes me cringe. The fact that we didn't get rid in January and have been told how well he's played (despite hardly ever being deemed good enough to start) angers me.

His movement isn't naturally poor.

He's just a pussy!

He deliberately arcs his runs when pretending to close down a defender, he'll make half arsed attempts at tackles and will avoid taking any responsibility or trying to actually do anything positive.

Sounds like a couple of other North East shithouses we bought in the summer.

Its good that you can find some sliver of happiness on a night like this.

Well done.

I hope someone doesn't call you a cunt again.

He's just shit really lets be honest. The thing is as soon as he came on for suarez i knew there would be no chance of us scoring again. Mark Hughes must have thought that too and pushed men forward. Lets be honest you could leave carroll alone and give him the ball and he wouldn't do much with it. I so hope he's gone in the summer.

Its good that you can find some sliver of happiness on a night like this.

Well done.

I hope someone doesn't call you a cunt again.

Oh riiiight, I get what you're saying, you're trying to imply that im happy he played shit because I could come on here and (for the second time) make my point.

The fact that my posts are seeping with anger, dissapointment and frustration must mean that I'm happy. Because that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the 'Do what you would with any knackered cart horse, and shoot him!' Option?

In all seriousness, we'll have to let him go on a free, just pay his contract up, and tell him not to come back.

He did show 'signs' (very small ones) of there being something there a while back, but he's a pointless waste of space - end of story.

I'd do the same with Henderson and Adam as well.

Fuck em off, write it off as a loss, and start from scratch in June (with the kids if needs be!!).

The fact that we have won 5 and drew 2 of the last 7 he has started, and haven't won in any of the 7 he hasn't, speaks volumes for me. Suarez' record is also markedly better. His presence is a threat and creates space and chances for others. The facts are there in black and white, we are a better team with him on the pitch. Kenny's treatment of him is baffling to say the least. Waits 8 months for him to start looking the part, then drops him when he does.

I really don't think we have anything to lose by playing him every game until the end of the season, no one else is pulling up trees and scoring goals, so play him see if he plays himself into some form.

I know its been repeated so many times but sanctioning 35 million for him was absolutely criminal, its still baffling the thought process behind it.

The fact that we have won 5 and drew 2 of the last 7 he has started, and haven't won in any of the 7 he hasn't, speaks volumes for me. Suarez' record is also markedly better. His presence is a threat and creates space and chances for others. The facts are there in black and white, we are a better team with him on the pitch. Kenny's treatment of him is baffling to say the least. Waits 8 months for him to start looking the part, then drops him when he does.

Andrew Carroll Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

2011/12 Barclays Premier League

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

28 3 1 56

Yup, the facts are there in black and white.