You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can fucking do one after that shit today, I've always tried my best to support him, but his attitude is disgusting. I dont know who the fuck he thinks he is but he needs to be sold and soon.

Spot on, Dan.

Straw that broke the camel's back today, for me.

He didnt deserve to be made an example of today. Talk about destroying the little confidence the lad has.

WTF are you on about Robbie?

Made an example of?

He was abysmal, kept falling over at the slightest touch all over the pitch, if anything he was kept on for far too long, he was not made an example of, he was subbed because he was fuckin shite and we were trying to get a goal, keeping Carroll on the pitch would not exactly help us in that regard.

He didnt deserve to be made an example of today. Talk about destroying the little confidence the lad has.

Robbie I agree but for me once the shirt hit the floor he was gone, not right, no matter how you dress it up.

He I agree should have stayed on, nothing good was going to come off him being substituted but the beer belly, fat fucks having a laugh.

Shame he decided to play for a pen rather than take it round the keeper and slot in what would have been a top quality goal.

That moment exemplified why he won't make it but why he is such a frustrating player; one who flatters to deceive similar to how Heskey had so many people kidding themselves that he could/will come good one day 'once he gets a bit of confidence'

We need to cut our losses, or just never play him

some of the comments are laughable they really are

id rather have a player that shows emotions and storm off down the tunnel than go sit on the bench and act a if he dont give a shit about the game (he would have got shit for that aswell) sorry but he is in a no win situation

so his shirt hit the floor whoopee shit i throw mine across the room into the washing basket does that mean i i disrespect the top/club? does it fuck i dare any of you to go and play in such a hostile place where everyone is booing you and throwing abuse towards you and not get wound up and show no reaction

the problem with carroll can be solved and thats have 2 wingers that can actually cross a ball instead of it hitting the first defender look at alot of his goals he has scored the ball has been put infront of him not straight at him he need service and sad to say he really is not getting it

some of the comments are laughable they really are

id rather have a player that shows emotions and storm off down the tunnel than go sit on the bench and act a if he dont give a shit about the game (he would have got shit for that aswell) sorry but he is in a no win situation

so his shirt hit the floor whoopee shit i throw mine across the room into the washing basket does that mean i i disrespect the top/club? does it fuck i dare any of you to go and play in such a hostile place where everyone is booing you and throwing abuse towards you and not get wound up and show no reaction

the problem with carroll can be solved and thats have 2 wingers that can actually cross a ball instead of it hitting the first defender look at alot of his goals he has scored the ball has been put infront of him not straight at him he need service and sad to say he really is not getting it

For that argument to carry any weight he'd have to (a) give a shit while he was actually ON the pitch, which he doesn't and never has and (b) not be shit.

Players are like teams, clubs and managers, they can be forgiven for a great deal more when they're actually doing well. Carroll is a disgrace from top to bottom, a loathsome footballer and comfortably the worst signing in the history of Liverpool Football Club. I actually hate him.

Just watched Motd , and i can see now why Kenny took him off.

He was stood at the outside edge of the box watching Suarez doing well near the line and gets a cross in................. and he was still stood outside the box, if he had done his fucking job and been in the middle of the box he gets a header in on goal, i dont think i have ever seen a liverpool forward do that, it was borderline criminal. Fucking shite attitude.

Feel sorry for him. Really think he is trying his best to make it work here and it isn't going for him. Today will shoot the confidence he had built up since christmas to pieces.

Fully awaiting stick for this post but I'm serious. I still see something in the lad and I really want it to work. He is an unfair scapegoat in my opinion. He didn't name his fee.

For that argument to carry any weight he'd have to (a) give a shit while he was actually ON the pitch, which he doesn't and never has and (b) not be shit.

Players are like teams, clubs and managers, they can be forgiven for a great deal more when they're actually doing well. Carroll is a disgrace from top to bottom, a loathsome footballer and comfortably the worst signing in the history of Liverpool Football Club. I actually hate him.

What a ridiculous post. He is trying. He had a better game than gerrard, spearing and shelvey. The problem is that our midfield is shite. Why is suarez equally incapable of scoring in this team? He scores for fun whenever hes with uruguay. I know the dutch league is shite but he did get 49 goals in one season. I should say again that your post is utterly ridiculous.

Just watched Motd , and i can see now why Kenny took him off.

He was stood at the outside edge of the box watching Suarez doing well near the line and gets a cross in................. and he was still stood outside the box, if he had done his fucking job and been in the middle of the box he gets a header in on goal, i dont think i have ever seen a liverpool forward do that, it was borderline criminal. Fucking shite attitude.

That's always been the case with him, always. I don't fancy myself as some kind of talent scout or anything, but I like to think if there's something there I can spot it, I imagine most of us think we can, but I've never - ever seen anthing from this lad, absolutely nothing, not a turn, not spotting a pass, not a brave or cute header, not a decent touch or bit of control, nothing, and the example you've pulled out there is something he's done again and again and again everytime I've seen him play.

Feel sorry for him. Really think he is trying his best to make it work here and it isn't going for him. Today will shoot the confidence he had built up since christmas to pieces.

Fully awaiting stick for this post but I'm serious. I still see something in the lad and I really want it to work. He is an unfair scapegoat in my opinion. He didn't name his fee.

220px-The_Scream.jpg

Shit player, shit attitude, shit everything. I hate him, can't wait till his arse is hoofed out of the club, which is surely in the close season. Whoever took the desicion to sign this tit should be sacked.

Hopefully Downing and Henderson are not far behind.

Guest San Don

Spot on with this. I can only presume he wasnt confident of scoring when he rounded krul, either that or he was looking to get him sent off maybe?

Unless he was fucked, I think the King was wrong to bring him off today when he did.

I agree. You may get stick but there are people claiming that they 'hate him'. Whoppers.