You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anne Williams Petition

Coro

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne's own plea:

Anne Williams ‏@annewilliams96

PLEASE BRING FORWARD KEVIN WILLIAMS INQUEST - e-petitions PLEASE BRING FORWARD KEVIN WILLIAMS INQUEST - e-petitions please help I would luv to have my inquest before I die.

I'm going to keep bumping this til I hear that the petition has reached the required number

Do this for Anne.

We're looking to fill a 60-70k stadium but only 27k have signed this petition?despite the profile it's been getting (locally at least on the radio and at the games).

The attorney general has promised to move 'as fast as possible' and legally the process isn't straightforward but as always in these matters the more people sign the more weight it carries.

Just seen on the news that Anne has received a letter from government saying it would not be possible to bring forward an individuals case forward when 95 others were involved in the same incident.had an interview by phone with Anne,the dignity and decency of the lady is humbling.

On the same news I am told a Tory MP,Nadine dorries is going in I'm a celebrity,get me out of here.

I fucking despair

Anne Williams

It was lovely to see Hearbie and Jules today we had a laugh, please everyone don't be too upset over the Attorney General they have stitched me for years, if the e petition reaches 100,000 they will have to have a debate, the thing is we had a debate last February, he knows all the evidence I have enough to have opened the big can of worms years ago that is why I could never get my inquest because it would have opened the flood gates, this system let us all down they should be ashamed, the extremes they have gone to to protect the ones that were to blame for the death of our 96, well the TRUTH is out and I hope everyone involved with the cover gets whats due to them, 96 innocent fans and all the heartache for the families and blaming our survivors who helped with the rescue and probably saved so many lies while the SYP were pushing people back into the pens, Hillsborough is a horror story all the truth is not out you. YOU CAN ALL RUN BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE SYSTEM BEHIND YOU TO PROTECT YOU NOW. JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Every time I see this thread has been bumped I fear the worst.

Oh, I'm sorry. Different perspectives. I'm responsible for a fair amount of the bumps...identifying with her as a Mum of a young lad (lump in my throat as I type this even)

Oh, I'm sorry. Different perspectives. I'm responsible for a fair amount of the bumps...identifying with her as a Mum of a young lad (lump in my throat as I type this even)

Don't be daft.

It's a disgrace we havn't got this to the 100,000 mark already. I've mates that are mancs, swindown town and wigan fans that have signed this and we have our own reds who havn't taken a couple of minutes to sign it.

It's a disgrace we havn't got this to the 100,000 mark already. I've mates that are mancs, swindown town and wigan fans that have signed this and we have our own reds who havn't taken a couple of minutes to sign it.

I just dont get it, particularly as it comes so soon after the publication of the Independent Enquiry. I've not picked up much about it in the national news but was sure it would have been given a lot of publicity in Liverpool and as someone else pointed out, when you think of the size of the numbers going to matches I just dont understand why it is taking so long to get this done.

Equally, there has not been the response on here I would have expected, although I retain the vain hope that people have signed but just not posted to that effect. If you haven't, why not?

I just dont get it, particularly as it comes so soon after the publication of the Independent Enquiry. I've not picked up much about it in the national news but was sure it would have been given a lot of publicity in Liverpool and as someone else pointed out, when you think of the size of the numbers going to matches I just dont understand why it is taking so long to get this done.

Equally, there has not been the response on here I would have expected, although I retain the vain hope that people have signed but just not posted to that effect. If you haven't, why not?

Signed.

Incidentally, tonight was the first time I've seen or heard anything about it; OK I'm not in Liverpool but I suspect that's the main reason more people haven't signed it, they just don't know about it. I assume it's been spammed on Twitter by the likes of Kenny, God etc? That's usually the best way to get a major increase in the number of signatures.

Signed.

Incidentally, tonight was the first time I've seen or heard anything about it; OK I'm not in Liverpool but I suspect that's the main reason more people haven't signed it, they just don't know about it. I assume it's been spammed on Twitter by the likes of Kenny, God etc? That's usually the best way to get a major increase in the number of signatures.

I first saw it in the Hillsborough thread in the MF but once another page or two is added these things can so easily get lost....and while it has been given a thread of its own on here I wonder if people arent automatically connecting Anne's name with Kevin and Hillsborough

Its ok lifetime

I don't think from one minute that everyone who has signed it will feel the need to say so.

My 'if not, why not' comment was simply a further attempt to get people to sign the petition.

I quite understand that people may not feel the need to say they have signed but it acts as a way of bumping the thread...which is exactly what your thread has allowed me to do! Thanks!

I'm sure I heard a bump.

Just a thought but could this be a sticky for a week or so? Maybe it would help draw it to the attention of anyone like me that missed what are no doubt numerous references to it here and elsewhere. Especially if the thread title was edited to include the word PETITION.

People have stopped helping. It's a media driven society and while the excitement of a cover up story got peoples attention for a while they will move on to 'I'm a celebrity' or 'X factor judge slightly rude to someone' stories. The Hillsborough cover up story was knocked off the front page by Kate Middletons tits, it was never about anybody really caring about the victims, just entertainment until they got bored, or PR by association with a fashionable cause.

Signed, god bless Anne and good luck.