You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Complete abortion of a goal, empty net, and they matched you for the game and nearly levelled in the 90th minute.

Yep, you're on the up and up Abs.

3 points is 3 points. we gained 3 points on you today....no one will remember the performance anyway. Just few days ago you lot were talking like you made the top 4 already. And now suddenly its early days and all:P

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You watched a different game to me then, so 10 outfield players were appalling, yet Reina had nothing to do!!!!! Please just fuckin fuck off

Reina didn't have a save to make apart from the penalty. We had one chance from Suarez near the end. Do you want to tell me what I missed?

Yeah, just like they all put 3 or 4 past them last year, go and jerk you fuckin knees on 1 of the other forums you go then, better still fuck off to Woodison with all your negative shit, we've lost a game where we played quite well, created a few chances, showed we have a bit of desire but we lost, shit happens. Just fuck off

if you are happy with playing ok and losing to the likes of stoke thats up to , but we are not all born losers like you. some of us prefer to win.knobed.

3 points is 3 points. we gained 3 points on you today....no one will remember the performance anyway. Just few days ago you lot were talking like you made the top 4 already. And now suddenly its early days and all:P

You only scored because of a freak goal you lame. You are still a shite team, we'll fucking batter Swansea.

8-2 fuckoff.

Reina didn't have a save to make apart from the penalty. We had one chance from Suarez near the end. Do you want to tell me what I missed?

Sounds like you missed a fair bit then, Hendersons 1 on 1 and then the scramble afterwards, Bellamy should have done better with the header from Downings cross, Suarez dribble that should have resulted in a pen, skrtel should have done better with a cut back that he put over the bar, are the ones that spring to mind, Stoke defended well & in numbers, but dont let that get in the way of your negativity.

It should never have been a penalty but that was an appalling performance from every player on the pitch apart from Reina who had nothing to do anyway. Kenny needs to seriously kick some arse.

WTF?

I know you're upset lad (so am I) but do try and keep your head and some modicum of perspective eh?

If we play as well as that for our remaining 17 away games this season then we'll win at least 10 of them.

Sometimes you don't get what you deserve and today was one of those days.

Have a pint, forget about it and bring on Spurs...

Sounds like you missed a fair bit then, Hendersons 1 on 1 and then the scramble afterwards, Bellamy should have done better with the header from Downings cross, Suarez dribble that should have resulted in a pen, skrtel should have done better with a cut back that he put over the bar, are the ones that spring to mind, Stoke defended well & in numbers, but dont let that get in the way of your negativity.

Okay, a save by their keeper. How many others did he save?

Anyone who thinks that performance was acceptable is kidding themselves. It's only one game, but today was nowhere near good enough. The ref cost us the goal but Kenny is kidding himself if he thinks that was the reason we lost. More performances like this one and we'll miss out on the Champions League again. Stoke were less than average and we failed to impose ourselves on them.

Fuck off to an Arsenal forum, you odious little shithouse.

Its no surprise youre wanking off on here tonight after scraping a 1-0 win against the play off winner at home, especially when we dropped points. Couldnt help but notice that you didnt appear for a good week or so after you were raped by the Scum. Thats right, 8 goals against wasnt it ?

Your last 4 league results are why you will not finish in the top 4. Whilst I am quietly confident of our own chances, even if we dont make it, we will finish ahead of you. Coming to think of it, theres more chance of you fucking off here than your team of cunts getting 4th.

That's funny Abs, because when we beat you 2-0 at your place, this wasn't what you were saying. 3 pts weren't 3 pts, and we weren't that good, according to you, and a bit fortuitous with the own goal.

Double standards?

if you are happy with playing ok and losing to the likes of stoke thats up to , but we are not all born losers like you. some of us prefer to win.knobed.

TBH, i actually am quite happy with it, the attitude was spot on, i thought we played quite well,dont think it was a pen, they didnt really threaten us, considering we were playing against Stoke, the likes of Stoke that only Utd out of the top 4 won last year at the Brittania.The 'likes of Stoke', that tells me all i need to know to be honest. Prick

Okay, a save by their keeper. How many others did he save?

Anyone who thinks that performance was acceptable is kidding themselves. It's only one game, but today was nowhere near good enough. The ref cost us the goal but Kenny is kidding himself if he thinks that was the reason we lost. More performances like this one and we'll miss out on the Champions League again. Stoke were less than average and we failed to impose ourselves on them.

We should have been more clinical in the final third. But we bossed the game from start to finnish, and we did create enough chances that on a normal day we'd have won. There was a shitload of half chances ruined by awful shooting aswell. But overall, if you think it was unacceptable, what are you fuckin expecting ?

About 70-30 in possession and 11-1 shots on goal.

The sooner we have Gerrard back, the better. Suarez has become our obvious go-to guy and all our best play goes through him. Gerrard will offer another world-class option going forward.

Was disappointed with Kuyt today. Did he play for Holland midweek?

As for all the Carroll basing, he NEEDS service. He's a completely different type of centre forward than we've been used to and until we start giving him crosses that he can attack, he will look worse than he is.

I don't get the 'every other day we would have won that one' mindset. Bar Henderson being through on goal and the chance Suarez created for himself, we showed little enough today. A good attitude and plenty of possession, but negligable craft and few enough chances.

In terms of their penalty, reverse it with Suarez being held back by Shawcross and I think there'd be a different reaction on here. Carra used needless force. Jonathon Walters is hardly Lionel Messi. The problem is we had as stonewall a penalty refused in the first half. Zero consistency, but that's a weekly occurrence now.

Overall, I'm worried about us making a player as limited as Adam our creative fulcrum. Gerrard's return can't come soon enough.