You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous people you've met.

I met Sean Gilder in a pub in Teddington, around 2005 - we were playing the Mancs (LFC not me and him). It was an early kick off and we were both waiting for the pub to open. Strangely - I wasn't drinking alcohol that day. I'd just broken up with my bitch ex, who'd taken most of my money; and he'd broken up with his missus as well.

After making sure he wasn't a Manc (he supports Notts Forest and talked about the 1970's rivalry) we had a good chat. He told me spoilers from Dr Who (he was the Xmas baddie and had a sword fight with the Doc). He said he was about to join Shameless and was really excited about that (about the time it was going down hill). We then talked about the lack of decent football movies and I said I really liked that Mike Bassett one. He then got really frustrated and said "I was in that"! I did a quick mental check and said - 'were you the annoying Martin Samuels type twat journalist?" and he was happy to say he was. Anyway, he wanted more beers but the post relationship conversation was a bit too much so I mad my excuses and left. Nice bloke, though, and great in Hornblower

Sort of met Henry Cooper a few years ago. I was at The Lord Mayors Charity Boxing Banquet in Birmingham with a few friends where we had a champagne reception, sit-down meal and then some local boxers had a few matches. Cooper and Britt Ekland were the guests of honour.

Anyway we got fairly pissed during the meal and were each given a pair of gloves that we could get signed by Cooper. The drill was that each table got up, queued up past the celebs at the top table and shook hands, said hello, got autographs etc. Anyway a friend tells me that he's getting Britt Ekland to sign his glove. I ask why, and he tells me that he'll get her to sign the palm and then use it to wank whilst watching The Wicker Man.

Unfortunately he was in front of me in the queue, so when I get to Henry Cooper I could see him in the corner of my eye, standing behind Britt Ekland and pretending to wank with a boxing glove. I get an uncontrollable fit of drunken giggles to the point where I couldn't speak to Cooper who probably now thinks I was one of the recipients of the charity rather than a guest

Sort of met Henry Cooper a few years ago. I was at The Lord Mayors Charity Boxing Banquet in Birmingham with a few friends where we had a champagne reception' date=' sit-down meal and then some local boxers had a few matches. Cooper and Britt Ekland were the guests of honour.

Anyway we got fairly pissed during the meal and were each given a pair of gloves that we could get signed by Cooper. The drill was that each table got up, queued up past the celebs at the top table and shook hands, said hello, got autographs etc. Anyway a friend tells me that he's getting Britt Ekland to sign his glove. I ask why, and he tells me that he'll get her to sign the palm and then use it to wank whilst watching The Wicker Man.

Unfortunately he was in front of me in the queue, so when I get to Henry Cooper I could see him in the corner of my eye, standing behind Britt Ekland and pretending to wank with a boxing glove. I get an uncontrollable fit of drunken giggles to the point where I couldn't speak to Cooper who probably now thinks I was one of the recipients of the charity rather than a guest[/quote']

Not sure Cooper gives you a thought at all now Pesti as hes six feet under.

Cool story though.

My mate went the Albert Hall about ten years ago, having a piss in the urinals and in walks Micheal Caine. He just starts doing loads of Micheal Caine impressions like "Zulus, bloody thousands of them", "we can go back and play the second arf" then "my name is Micheal Caine". Micheal Caine gets fed up, turns round with his knob out and goes in his loud cockney accent "NOW FAAACK OFF", zips op and walks off.

Really? My brother swore blind he saw him in Dublin last week

He was there, put some photos on my Facebook page of President Obama driving past in his entourage when he was in Dublin. He's skint by the way, his ex wife has completely fucked him over and he now lives in a flat just off South Road in Waterloo. He plays fort mates Saturday footy team.

• 3 months later...

- Nottingham Forest team in Spain when I was young - circa 78 ish (when they were famous)

- Gary Moore (guitarist / Thin Lizzy)

- David Beckham (he was doing promo work for my former employer)

- Ali Campbell (UB40) (in a hotel in London, we got pissed in a group of about 5 or 6)

- Nora Batty (in a shopping center lift)

- Roxette (used to work in Sweden, someone knew the band)

- a few footballers / tv personalities on trains and planes etc, but not to talk to.