You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why are you so touchy about it, mate? Noone's saying he's shit. If people were pissing on your chips in this thread I'd get it. But they're not.

jesus thats the second person taking me seriously. i'm only pissing about. I don't care what peoples opinions are, as long as they enjoy their music it's happy days. 

I think Noel's albums alright. Better than average. Some filler and some belters.

He is getting better as a singer the older he gets. I would like him to do a bit of a Shakey and release some more stripped down stuff and collaborate more. If he could use a bit less production and be a bit spontaneous with future releases. If he's clever ( which he obviously is ) he'll swerve any form of Oasis reunion and create a proper solo legacy.

Weller has never released one duff solo album. His stuff has continually evolved yet remained true to what he represents. He is deffo the blueprint for Noel.

Bjornebye are you onto The Real People? They'll be right up your street. Oasis robbed they're whole sound from them and also a few tunes!

With a silent P.

Nah, thats the next line mate. Rick does the I am not getting aggressive thing, and Neil comes back with "you are Rick, I can sense it".

I remember it well as it was something of a regular amongst my group of friends back home. When someone got annoyed about something, you'd tell them to stop getting aggressive. When they say they're not, give them the Neil response. Fun times.

• Upvote 1

I think Noel's albums alright. Better than average. Some filler and some belters.

He is getting better as a singer the older he gets. I would like him to do a bit of a Shakey and release some more stripped down stuff and collaborate more. If he could use a bit less production and be a bit spontaneous with future releases. If he's clever ( which he obviously is ) he'll swerve any form of Oasis reunion and create a proper solo legacy.

Weller has never released one duff solo album. His stuff has continually evolved yet remained true to what he represents. He is deffo the blueprint for Noel.

Bjornebye are you onto The Real People? They'll be right up your street. Oasis robbed they're whole sound from them and also a few tunes!

Ive heard some of their stuff mate, its ok like. I wasn't aware of them until I saw the definitely maybe documentary where they talk about them. sounds like noel was a bit of a dick to them when oasis started getting big , tony mccarroll and paul gallagher say this in both their books. Supersonic was wrote in their studio 

Ive heard some of their stuff mate, its ok like. I wasn't aware of them until I saw the definitely maybe documentary where they talk about them. sounds like noel was a bit of a dick to them when oasis started getting big , tony mccarroll and paul gallagher say this in both their books. Supersonic was wrote in their studio

They took Oasis under they're wing early on giving them studio time and getting them gigs in town. There was some legal settlement years later which I think gave a credit for Rockin Chair. Noel's always struck me as a bit of a snidey cunt with regards to the handling of the whole situation.

If you can get hold of What's on the Outside album do so. It's a Scouse masterpiece!

They took Oasis under they're wing early on giving them studio time and getting them gigs in town. There was some legal settlement years later which I think gave a credit for Rockin Chair. Noel's always struck me as a bit of a snidey cunt with regards to the handling of the whole situation.

If you can get hold of What's on the Outside album do so. It's a Scouse masterpiece!

You can download it on Amazon for £7.49 http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=What%27s+on+the+Outside&rh=n%3A229816%2Ck%3AWhat%27s+on+the+Outside

Or buy the CD on eBay for £4.25 with free p&p http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Real-People-Whats-on-the-Outside-/120861969030?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item1c23ef4a86