You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has it got anything to do with the various prosecutors or complainants trawling his social media feed? Or has Hunter Biden's Laptop finally taken matters into its own hands? 

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Has it got anything to do with the various prosecutors or complainants trawling his social media feed? Or has Hunter Biden's Laptop finally taken matters into its own hands? 

Link works fine for me. Nothing worth reading there, mind.

Kim Jong il would have hammered him at golf and he only ever played once. 

The 7700 yard course in Pyongyang

Took the leader 34 strokes total and scored 5 holes in one. 

I shared a birthday with the man so it's definitely true

• Upvote 1

I bet the cunt played on his own. 

Fucking hell I hate him so much. One arrogant bastard who has had his arse wiped all his life. As opposed to Biden who has to have his own arse wiped. 

Today - new bail amount set - 10 days to post:

"As they say I have a lot of cash. You know I do because you looked at my statements," Trump said during a news conference in New York on Monday.

He went on to say how he would also like to use his cash funds for his reelection bid and claimed, but "they don't want me to use my cash to get reelected."

The appeals court just arbitrarily reduced the bond from 460 million to 175 million. Not an explanation in sight. Just shows you how corrupt the system is. Anyone else and they'd have been told to fuck off. He's the whiniest little bitch that ever walked the walk and keeps getting his own way. He'll do a lot of fucking irreparable damage if he weasels his way in again.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, niallers said:

The appeals court just arbitrarily reduced the bond from 460 million to 175 million. Not an explanation in sight. Just shows you how corrupt the system is. Anyone else and they'd have been told to fuck off. He's the whiniest little bitch that ever walked the walk and keeps getting his own way. He'll do a lot of fucking irreparable damage if he weasels his way in again.

Rich people never go poor, it just doesn't happen.

This exemption happens at lower levels too. Directors of companies I've worked at do all sorts of stupid shit, get binned off or quit then land the exact same job somewhere else. 

There's this sort of invisible ceiling and once you pass through it you're set for life.