You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norway the best country in the world.

Code

Music:

[YOUTUBE]djV11Xbc914[/YOUTUBE]

Damn it. This is something I can't argue. Great track, amazing video.

(the rest I can leave)

Movies:

[YOUTUBE]J6xhnSp5Gdw[/YOUTUBE]

ooo that looks good.

I have repped Code.

I still aint going to Norway though. Nor way mate! HAHAHAHAHAA

• Upvote 1

Guest TK-421

Paper clips are ace. I hate those little metal things, not paper clips, which are so tight that when you take them off you can't use them again. Whoever invented them is a devious scoundrel.

It is really good, you should try and download it somehow, not that I would know anything about that.

I should think not. And to think I've already repped you!

I'll hire or buy it though.

Cool it's free on my lovefilm package. I'll watch it now.

I should think not. And to think I've already repped you!

I'll hire or buy it though.

Cool it's free on my lovefilm package. I'll watch it now.

Hehe good man, like I said I dont know anything about that, I`ve never downloaded a movie in my life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Winning the eurovision song contest cannot be used as a guide as to how good a country is, given that since 1991, the voting has been based on political shite rather than the decency of the songs put forward.

ABBA were the last great group to put anything into the media from the Scandinavian races, so anything thereafter, is just bunkum.

Also, the majority of the norse/cold people are apt for suicide and subserviancy to german interlopers, that they shouldnt even be considered anything above just another cold place that people go to ski, and as such, do not qualify to be considered as "best country" at all.

Plus their women all look like the blonde bint from ABBA with a chavy twist.

Not that I would kick any of them out of bed for eating a bag of chips with mayo.

my girlfriends got family who are Norwegian, her auntie is originally from Bootle but married a Norwegian and moved over there and had kids.

nice people, but somethings a little strange, took me a while to pick up on it.

they dont seem to have manners like us english, like table manners and things like that, please thank you's etc. my birds been over loads of times and said thats just what most are like.

you think they are being ignorrent, but they are not, just their way of doing, they are actually nice people. nuts when it comes to drinking.

I fancy going over there, her auntie runs a hotel, the lads do all winter sports and go hunting on snowmobiles and dog packs.

will go over one year. her girl cousins are tasty too

I've recently discovered that I quite like the music of Norwegian hip hop act MadCon

to be honest it surprised me that Norway even has hip hop. Are they popular over there?

Pretty popular, yes. They are probably bigger (relatively) in Germany and other parts of central Europe, especially after their Eurovision appearance. Not a big fan myself, but imo this is their best effort, really like the sound of their guest star (the video isn't great though):

Hip hop in Norway has had a great couple of years actually, but the best artists use our mother tongue, so probably not going to catch on in other countries...

Paperboys is probably the only other English-speaking hip-hop group worth mentioning from up here, they actually got together with Madcon for their biggest hit

(not a bad tune either)

Not a big fan of Madcon, but this was their breakthrough single.

[YOUTUBE]IQrOXNFJviA[/YOUTUBE]

Not professing as a hiphop expert, but I think that's rewriting history a bit!!! They surely contributed to that song, but I'd say that was 70 pct Paperboys and 30 pct Madcon and not the other way around.

my girlfriends got family who are Norwegian, her auntie is originally from Bootle but married a Norwegian and moved over there and had kids.

nice people, but somethings a little strange, took me a while to pick up on it.

they dont seem to have manners like us english, like table manners and things like that, please thank you's etc. my birds been over loads of times and said thats just what most are like.

you think they are being ignorrent, but they are not, just their way of doing, they are actually nice people. nuts when it comes to drinking.

I fancy going over there, her auntie runs a hotel, the lads do all winter sports and go hunting on snowmobiles and dog packs.

will go over one year. her girl cousins are tasty too

All Norwegians get taught English from an early stage at school, and one of the first things we learn is that English people are ridiculously polite/stiff, so I guess that explains a bit of our nations mindset compared to yours... I'm all for a bit of manners myself though. Huge generalisation btw, sorry about that...

Looking at young Englishmen and Norwegians on summer holidays in Greece/Spain the cultural gap isn't as big:whistle: