You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

38 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

What happens if they go into administration?

9 point deduction. And then obviously the administrator finds a way to try and keep them as a going concern and get the bills paid. And if they can't to that, they're done. But in my opinion, going bust is unlikely because the stadium has value to the creditors, but only if someone is paying the rent. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

They won't go into administration this season unless they're safe from relegation.

The PL are doing the upmost to keep them in the league, not for any love of Everton but to avoid the negative impact on their own brand.

*utmost*

What next for Everton, "Barmy Army [clap, clap]"?

Generic artificiality has finally come to Merseyside.

Embarrassing, and a little bit saddening.

On 19/04/2024 at 16:40, Megadrive Man said:

Pepper is cooking something up.

Screenshot_20240417_192711_Chrome.jpg

On 20/04/2024 at 01:56, Trumo said:

Judging by that photo, she's cooking up a massive shit. Mills Shatting Nisi Stig's Just Cum.

Challenging to say the least 

• Haha 1

Dog fingering, ahoy. They're most likely safe now, and so get to keep the dog-fingering trophy they won so dramatically last season.

However, given that they won't get to experience the ultimate desperate dangers of last day survival, the heightened excitement of climax is bound to be reduced considerably. You know, like auto-asphyxiation.

I know it's another country and another FA but I've just noticed Vitesse Arnhem are bottom of the Dutch Eredivisie in -1 point as they were docked 18 points for not meeting the licensing requirements of the KNVB.

They'd be going down anyway probably, but 18 points! The shite have fuck all to complain about.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I know it's another country and another FA but I've just noticed Vitesse Arnhem are bottom of the Dutch Eredivisie in -1 point as they were docked 18 points for not meeting the licensing requirements of the KNVB.

They'd be going down anyway probably, but 18 points! The shite have fuck all to complain about.

Its tied up with some dodgy finances inc Abramovic and Chelsea i read. 

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Its tied up with some dodgy finances inc Abramovic and Chelsea i read. 

Really? I did see several ex-Chelsea bellends being mentioned as having played there over the years (Mount for instance), but I never got on to that.

It's quite the 30 point deduction Luton got years back, but it makes 8 points look like the fucking chicken feed it is.

Strange how the league that actively want to send them down didn't stop every contentious decision going their way. But I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation that will reconcile these points.