Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.


Fugitive

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

 

I think the 777 loans are completely unsecured. If Everton go into administration, they're fucked. And there's plenty in front of them to get their money back, MSP, media and rights, HMRC.

 

That doesn't really make sense does it? Are they trying to say Everton are seeking funds to 777 are able to buy them? Shouldn't 777 find that? Or are they saying the 100% of take over might be off the table so 777 only take a slice changing their loans into equity? 

 

I think they're loking for a junior investment partner alongside 777. Maybe a situation where 777 own 80% and another individual/organisation owns 20%, say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

I see Dyche has had the following to say on VAR today: "The stats suggest it does get things right more often than not", amazing how his tunes changed now somethings worked out in his favour.

 

He's actually been fairly consistent on this as he's maybe the only soft cunt out there who said he wanted VAR and still wants it. In short, he's a fucking idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Furmedge said:

Everton have borrowed more money from 777 today, taking their exposure to over £200m. If 777 are unsuccessful they'll be wanting their money back sharpish, ideally before the end of the season so they can be deducted a further 9 points.  You've got to worry for them, you really do.

If they havent been relegated for their previous shenanigans then they wont be for any more. Just give up on one corrupt set of cunts bringing 'justice' upon another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, No2 said:

Could they get themselves 10 points clear of relegation and then hit the administration button?

 

You can't put anything past that lot - they'd even knowingly get into bed with Russian gangsters.

 

Hopefully the administrators would sell off everything they can (whilst having to keep it a going concern), but put them on a tight leash when it comes to their profligate transfer activities. Let them shop at Matalan, not Catalan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

 

I think they're loking for a junior investment partner alongside 777. Maybe a situation where 777 own 80% and another individual/organisation owns 20%, say.

 

you would have to be fucking mental to get into bed as a minority partner with these cunts. 

 

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

dunno how true it is,but the esk is saying its got to a point,where the staff arent getting paid.

 

to be fair to that lad, he has been pretty spot on through all this. but you have to assume the latest money that has come in has covered that off. 

 

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Could they get themselves 10 points clear of relegation and then hit the administration button?

that does seem it could be a thing... all the more reason to twat them tonight, if there wasn't enough reason already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s reached the stage where 777 must be thinking they can’t afford to pull out. It’s looking like going ahead  might be the only hope of getting some of their money back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

 

you would have to be fucking mental to get into bed as a minority partner with these cunts. 

 

 

Probably why they keep getting the door closed in their face.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They’ve had a shit few years so what’s better than winning the beating the red shite super bowl master world championship cup. The dvd sales will probably pay their players for another few days. 
 

Bastards 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They’ve had a shit few years so what’s better than winning the beating the red shite super bowl master world championship cup. The dvd sales will probably pay their players for another few days. 
 

Bastards 

They'll live off this for years. Hopefully a last hurrah before they become financially fucked and go out of business. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They'll live off this for years. Hopefully a last hurrah before they become financially fucked and go out of business. 

 

And thats exactly why they'll continue to be a bunch of small time weirdos not worth getting too bothered by anymore, this is now what they consider a massive achievement, they earnt their gloat tonight but in the grand scheme they weren't the team that stopped us winning the title anyway even if that's what they'll proceed to make out.

Even when we are shit we've managed to add a trophy to the cabinet again this season, meanwhile the clocks about to tick over to 29 years since they last had a sniff of silverware, im pretty comfortable in the knowledge that while we win trophies their biggest achievements are pointless derby win and transfer windows.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

 

And thats exactly why they'll continue to be a bunch of small time weirdos not worth getting too bothered by anymore, this is now what they consider a massive achievement, they earnt their gloat tonight but in the grand scheme they weren't the team that stopped us winning the title anyway even if that's what they'll proceed to make out.

Even when we are shit we've managed to add a trophy to the cabinet again this season, meanwhile the clocks about to tick over to 29 years since they last had a sniff of silverware, im pretty comfortable in the knowledge that while we win trophies their biggest achievements are pointless derby win and transfer windows.

As they did in 2019. One of 4 draws in 6 games by March. The sad bastards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awww they've even made a little song "you lost the league at goodison park" quite regardless of the fact we'd already lost it. They try so hard to be relevant. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Awww they've even made a little song "you lost the league at goodison park" quite regardless of the fact we'd already lost it. They try so hard to be relevant. 

 

That's the narrative now. The irony that even in this most disappointing of seasons we've won a trophy will be lost on them. 

 

Feel sick about yesterday. Proper 90s dogs of War capitulation. Fucking awful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Somehow, they were more up for ensuring their survival than we were in potentially winning a title.

 

Grim. 

Yep. Pathetic. Shithouse performances. Just weak and pathetic. Just playing scared with no authority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...