You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Awwwww. I'm getting picked on by da blues on Faceaids, for saying I wouldn't mind them getting fourth.

Only saying it because we're doing well, apparently. Might be true, to a degree, but we'd still be doing well even if they didn't get top 4.

Think they'll revert back to uber bitterness now after that Palace defeat.

True though really isn't it?  If we win the league I would prefer Everton to come 4th ahead of Arsenal probably.  If we were 7th like last year there is no fucking way I would want Everton to be in the Champions League spots.

• Upvote 1

I challenged a few blues as well last night on facey. 

i'm forever seeing them post 'how good is the wi-fi at anfield then?' whenever we play

I asked a few the same last night who had commented on the match. Completely ignored. 

fucking obsessed cunts

Fair play to the decent ones though. 

Blue next to me just melted down confessing she's not been sleeping analysing our goal difference and fixtures and knows we're going to win it end erect a statue of Brendan.

Wish I had her confidence!

Ifithadinabinfortheredshiteplayinganeasiersetoffixturesthanus

Blue next to me just melted down confessing she's not been sleeping analysing our goal difference and fixtures and knows we're going to win it end erect a statue of Brendan.

Wish I had her confidence!

That's not goal difference. That's a mountain - one you and your's can never climb.

Now being told we'd be unbearable if we won the league, and we wouldn't shut up about it.

I've asked if he has a problem when City, United and Chelsea celebrate league wins, or is it just the idea of Liverpool fans celebrating that irks him. And if the latter, why can't we celebrate like fans of other teams?

Also, asked his opinion on the United "20 times" song, which involves them celebrating titles they've won years ago, does he find that "unbearable" and a case of their fans not stopping going on about it?

The Palace defeat and the realisation that top 4 might be an ask has brought loads of the bitterness back.

And it appears they are turning on each other now

As if the match wasn't bad enough, a cousin of mine was thumped in the face on the way out of the St End after the match - by 'Evertonians'! He and another cousin were coming down the lower Glwadys stairs from the back. 3 lads were trying to pile through everybody and just cos my cousin told them to be patient, one of them (or more) broke his nose.

Restore my faith in Evertonians, lads. If anybody saw this or knows anything about it please get in touch with the club or the police. Was my cousin's first game st Goodison for 20 years. Might be a while before he goes back again.

Merseyzig, Yesterday at 10:39 PM #1

There's a lad on my Facebook who said he got smacked tonight for standing up when we had a chance on goal. Shocking behaviour from any grown adult.

dannyboy, Today at 12:00 AM #22

I was up in the Gods for the Wembley derby the other year. Towards the end after their second goal a few blues around the section I was in started leaving. Some bloke a few rows in front of me just full on smacked some lad right in the grid as he walked up the steps between the rows. No need for it, just picked some lad in the end of a row and sucker punched him.

Then on the way out, two women shared a joke about something and one of them have a little laugh. Some blokes heard it and started gobbing at them for laughing after that, then the girls win the lads started kicking off on the two women.

Footy does some strange things to people, but there's never an excuse for behaviour like that.

Duncan Disordely, 25 minutes ago #41

He got loads of abuse from them for that reply.

He shite and they didnt pay shite so much they could afford better players. He cant pass(never bothered tbem under Moyes). They should get rid and play Jagielka and Stones etc etc

Surely kickoffs happen among Reds too. An old Red (remembers Division Two) who I worked with told me how he intercepted a chap who was leaving the Ataturk at half-time, haranguing him for not showing faith in the club. It all worked out well in the end as the guy took the hint and thanked my friend for the intervention. But it’s not hard to see it turning sour in the heat of the moment.

And it appears they are turning on each other now

I was up in the Gods for the Wembley derby the other year. Towards the end after their second goal a few blues around the section I was in started leaving. Some bloke a few rows in front of me just full on smacked some lad right in the grid as he walked up the steps between the rows.

That's something I've often wanted to do many a time. Stay and support your team until the end you cunt.