You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Steve0 is excited.

Ok im fully up to speed having watched a couple of youtube vids.

He's very special and could be the signing of the summer. £40m for this guy? Or nearly £55m for Keita? Not even a close decision tbh.

Two feet, pace, goals, flair, technique....bargain!!!

There are some kopites on here but there's a disturbing amount of babyishness from Blues on here.

Dont' spend anything....omg Moshiri is a fraud....everloan wah wah wah....three weeks to goooooo!!!!

Spend on a HUGELY talented player and everyone whimpers about it being too much.

Kinell, it's pathetic

He prefers the Brazilian than either of Kluivert, Lozano and Malcom...............

Well Lozano is from PSV, f anyone would know about him its Brands and secondly, I wouldn't mind serving that league forever. HE had a quite good game against a quite bad German side....not sure I'd risk paying much for him tbh.

Malcom....meh who knows, nobody on here anyway.

Kluivert, again from the Dutch league, didn't exactly smash it either.

Could turn out better the Sane..............

I just looked up how many players have EVER transferred for over £50m. The answer is 30. Granted the market is changing, but some of the names on there for very recent moves under £50m: Fred, Alex Teixeira, Bernardo Silva, Leroy Sane. Is Richarlison in that class?

Honestly, I think he could better than all of them. And yes, the market has altered so much even in just the last year that such comparisons are daft and serve no purpose.

Well well well so any player we sign is shite but 50 million for a player who hardly pulled up trees at a mid table side is suddenly a world beater according to the gospel of SteveO.

I've got to say I'm shocked ,has he put a new valuation on him yet say like 120 million.

He's defo got an eye for a bargain has that Brands fella. Briefed everyone he'd unearth these players from the lower reaches of the Dutch and Belgian leagues and then Everton would turn them into superstars.

I doubt Brandts has been involved in scouting Richarlison, considering the player was signed by Watford when Silva was their manager. It's more like Rodgers taking the Liverpool job and asking the club to sign Borini and Allen when Edwards and his analytics team probably had other players in mind.

• Upvote 1

I doubt Brandts has been involved in scouting Richarlison, considering the player was signed by Watford when Silva was their manager. It's more like Rodgers taking the Liverpool job and asking the club to sign Borini and Allen when Edwards and his analytics team probably had other players in mind.

Yes but there have been numerous articles in the Echo saying how good he is at spotting talent. The club have gone on about pleased they are with themselves they are that they will unearth lots of unknown talent for a fraction of what other teams are spending.

Then they go and spend 50m on someone who played under Marco Silva at his previous club.

He's very special and could be the signing of the summer.

Looking like their only signing of the summer, so he's probably right.

£40m for this guy? Or nearly £55m for Keita? Not even a close decision tbh.

Correct again, it's not even close.

Gives it away that he's taking the piss this unfortunately.

The blooooos are just livid that we're spending the extra revenue raised from our Main Stand "loft conversion" while they're STILL waiting to see even the most basic of designs for their "new iconic, state of the art stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey."

Our main stand earned £2m less than their entire stadium did the first season it was open. Plus it was a season without European football too.

• Upvote 1

Steve0 is excited.

He's very special and could be the signing of the summer. £40m for this guy? Or nearly £55m for Keita? Not even a close decision tbh.

Two feet, pace, goals, flair, technique....bargain!!!

Gutted.  I loved SteveO when I thought he was real.  Maybe he was when he started.  I hope so anyway.  That above is just clear evidence of an attempted wind up.

Ha ha, don’t think what you said was worthy though. But some of the shite on there, and the proper nasty cunt that is Seathestars thinks you were being nasty! The irony.

Seathestars

Good on you. They can’t just debate without it turning nasty.

It’s their house, their rules, I guess.

But to suggest our European season was a humiliation, and not expect someone to point out they got bummed all over the shop by crap teams in the junior competition in the same year pretty much sums up that board.

Gutted.  I loved SteveO when I thought he was real.  Maybe he was when he started.  I hope so anyway.  That above is just clear evidence of an attempted wind up.

I think he was... then Salah made a complete mug of him and he's been doubling down on his extremism ever since, for whatever reason. He also knows he has an audience now, so that has to be factored in. I'm convinced he's not a Red who's always been on a wind-up. 

• Upvote 1

Up and up and up the cost goes

Where does it stop? Nobody knows...

fitzyefc

Wednesday at 10:14 PM#45,522

Been told today that its going to be at least 2 years late on the original build date. Far more issues have arose than first thought about building on a dock.

ComeOnYouBlues.com

@ChatEverton

We've heard Bramley-Moore move could be later than expected, by at least two years due to building issues.

12:06 pm · 19 Jul 2018

Up and up and up the cost goes

Where does it stop? Nobody knows...

So, BMD isn't going to happen this summer. Shocked, I am. Shocked, I tell ya.

It's the Brexit of football grounds. When you ask the very, very obvious and fundamental questions, you get shouted down for your lack of faith and your opinion gets dismissed because you're arguing from "the wrong side". Still, nobody has any clue how any of this shit is supposed to work. And time just drags on and on, leaving a whiff of decay in the air.

• Upvote 1

It's just another pipe dream to keep them going for a fee years. Either way they have an uncertain future. If they stay at Goodison they will never be able to make any more money as they can't expand 3 sides of the ground and their hospitality area is limited to about 15-17 boxes.

If they move they are going to have to keep up with massive repayments which could affect their ability to compete.

Part of me wants them to build the new stadium because all Peel have done with the docklands is sit on the land and release a few renders of skyscrapers every so often. They are 13 years into a 30 year plan for the area and basically fuck all has happened. They will use the uncertainty over the stadium to avoid committing to any new projects. There's never any local political pressure to get them to actually do anything.

Speaking of the Bloos and European football, how are Liverpool going to cope with the loss of revenue from the swag claimed by away fans taking a detour through Anfield on their way to the Pit? Surely that'll be the tipping point for the new Anny Road end.