You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

This is pure un-cut stuff - brilliant, I are feeling

I honestly, truly believe that the players don't even care. They know that the majority of the fanbase actively hate them..

wonder what gave it the way? The constant boos? Online abuse or chasing them down in their cars to have a go?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Evertonian in work says they’ll be down before Christmas. A mathematical first.

I better avoid town then, I'm meant to be cooking for her lot this year. Oh hang on, half of them are Blues.... As soon as pudding is served 

d_qxhz.gif

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Their potential US investor has walked away this week so they are left holding the baby of a £500m stadium project with no new money. I think they may go bankrupt before they go down, it’s touch and go. 

thought they were just going to loan them £100m which isn’t enough to finish the stadium but was at least something to keep the wolves from the door (not that it helped today)