You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

An Epic Swindle by Brian Reade

Dougie Do'ins

Can anyone sum this thread up for me?

Book comes out.

Yanks bad.

Broughton bad. Broughton good.

Andy and Jim don't like Mick and John. And vice versa.

Ted is a cunt.

Cain is a tight twat.

Tits and alcohol.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Gillett and Hicks still mega wealthy or has the shit truly hit the fan for them in all business's. I'd love to see them on the bones of there arse not just for what they have done at LFC. I suppose bones of their arse to them is just having 100 million in the bank.
Yes would have to be the answer. Although both their reputations will have been severely damaged, they're never going to go without what they've become accustomed to in life. They'll both have enough personal wealth to see them both through to the end of their days in luxury.

The best we could hope for is they both meet with a rather fortunate accident and spend the rest of their lives in some sort of semi vegetative state. A situation were they're both in immense amounts of pain, but cant cry out for help.

Why can't the Royal fucking Mail work on a bank holiday? Lazy cunts.

I got an email from Amazon yesterday saying they'd despatched it, so it will arrive sometime this week. Defeats the purpose of pre-ordering if it takes so bloody long for them to despatch it. I was in my local Asda earlier this morning and they don't stock it, so it must only be the stores in the Liverpool area.

Oh Boardman, Oh look, Andy's babysitter on the scene again. From the one who always makes some kind of insinuations and snide hints about people (remember the Momo thread) you being the coward you are still haven't named who you suspected it was. Brilliant.

You portraying me as someone who needs medical help you utter despicable fucking cunt is priceless from the one who had to go back through the annals for TLW history to find a thread where I had left my mobile number on the site for a ticket to throw me off the scent of you and Andy pulling that cunts trick on me with Tony Barrett last year.

I am sick of me and Mick being the only truthful ones where you are concerned. I am only stating what people have said for the best part of a year whether you or Andy likes it or not. You would be surprised. People we both know think you are as much of a cunt as I do. People at TLW footy actually laugh at him now and what a busy bastard Andy is. I would say that is all he is to be fair to him. With yourself though it is more sinister and sly. The fact you had a post from 2008 where I had posted my phone number on here with a ticket request is downright fucking weird and makes me think what other shite you have available to you. Too much time on your hands no doubt. I know it was you or Andy Heaton who gave my details out to Tony Barrett last year. There you go. I wanted you to admit it but as ever the shithouse, right.

Regarding The Pilgrim episode I was glad you heard it don't flatter yourself you arl cunt. The line I said was in jest at a bit of competitive nature surrounding the football but yet again no doubt you went clacktailing to him like the shitstirring evil prick you are.

You go on about hitlists. Fucking priceless again. Andy's hitlist comprised of questioning the morals and motives of Kop Faithful to journalists and he has the cheek to go on to Mick about smears so don't fucking preach to me coming across hard done to when you and your ilk are the poison who have constantly shitstirred and lied their way across the forum. Why would Andy Heaton question an organization like Kop Faithful then?

Don't even bring Dave into this you have done that cunts trick once before as well implying it would be a difficult decision for him if Dave was to ever ban me from this forum. He can fucking ban me now for all I care because you are the most despicable poisonous condescending twat known.

You continuously cause trouble for people on here. The latest being Royal Family who had you and Andy sussed out and what does he get for his troubles? His name without his permission put on TLW. Yet again a cunts trick from you both. You just can't help yourself can you. Whoever Facebook Momo was also had you sussed for what you both are. More so in your case. We are still waiting for you to out him or was it just another case of you getting personal with people who don't toe your party line? As another poster said recently you only ever show yourself on here when your buddies are getting a bit of criticism. You are a vile arl cunt. My disdain for Andy Heaton is nothing compared to the downright hatred I have of you. Go and fuck yourself you fucking parasite.

To be fair you get banned on RAWK for all sorts of pathetic reasons, they wont even allow a thread that discusses this very book.

You have to provide proof of the sources you have to be taken seriously.

Im not knocking RAWK per se, its a decent forum with some top posters but it can be a tad precious from time to time.

Anyway, as you were.

Surely that's not true?

There is a thread discussing where you can buy it from but there are countless threads that discuss the content and have been 'Locked'.

I shit you not.

An Epic Swindle: 44 Months With A Pair Of Cowboys

Epic Swindle - the Judgement...

A third day of extracts (To be locked very soon)

The Truth regarding the Yanks

There is a thread discussing where you can buy it from but there are countless threads that discuss the content and have been 'Locked'.

I shit you not.

That's fucking embarrassing.

That's fucking embarrassing.

That it is mate but as they always say 'We dont have to post there, so dont like the rules ? do one'

Which is nice.

I remember the Radio Silence thread well, we darent question the legitimacy of Bamba and DVC over there. Or that'd be your arse.

We all get things wrong, admitting that you do of course is something that not all of us are at ease with, but the Huang deal was proper bigged up by those two and I'll admit I fell for the spiel and got excited. I was even hesitant at FSG/NESV getting in.

I'd like to think they passed ont heir info all in good faith, that old chestnut, but they meant no harm. But they knew the possible backlash from it and will just have to deal with that consequence.

Explaining their rationale though in backing the supposed China Buys Liverpool story would do them more good than harm though.

I mean , they might not even give a shit about what people think and I can appreciate that, especially if they were genuine but it wouldn't go a miss and I think if it was out once and for all people would appreciate things better.

Edited by Chinandeler Bong

I shit you not.

Has anyone read them through?

If they're anything like this one, it's hardly surprising.

Classy.

What can't you just leave it there, Jim?

The reason I try and stay out of all this shit now is because I'm a tad scared of what kind of shit you may have stored about me, ready to use.

It's like God in Bruce Almighty when he has a big filing cabinet where he stores everything wrong anyone has ever done.