You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Its no wonder Cahill is still at Bolton, I didn't realise he'd only got one year left on his contract. Bolton really can't afford to let him go for nothing next year, we should offer 10 million at most, I'm amazed that clubs allow these situations to develop.

Here is how these situations develop. Player signs contract. When player's contract is expiring, club tries to offer an extension. Player rejects. Club sells player.

Poulsen in the Jocks vs Denmark game showed he's good when the games played at a slow pace, hence him looking good in italy and spain and for the Danes.

Due to the pace of our game he looks woeful, someone will take him I reckon before the window shuts.

as for Dann/Cahill, hope we get either one, probably go for Dann being local, cant we tell Cahill we'll take him for free next summer?!

El Zahr can't be on much wages, couldn't we just pay him off to go?

Somebody will probably take Poulsen, Cole, Insua, Jones, Degan etc in the last few days of the window when we probably give them away for virtually nothing.

There's not a club in Europe that'll sign Degen, 5 appearances last year, total of 7 in previous 2 years and has failed to complete 90 minutes since 2007

There's not a club in Europe that'll sign Degen, 5 appearances last year, total of 7 in previous 2 years and has failed to complete 90 minutes since 2007

Really? I wasn't aware of that.

What do we pay him a week in wages, £40k? So £2.1m a year to do fuck all.

I know we say it all the time but that is some shocking business.

Liverpool FC not in for Birmingham City defender Scott Dann - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo

Liverpool FC not in for Birmingham City defender Scott Dann

Read More Liverpool FC not in for Birmingham City defender Scott Dann - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo

Liverpool FC have been left baffled by reports claiming they are set to lose out to Arsenal in the race for Birmingham City’s Scott Dann.

The Reds haven’t made an approach for the defender and he is not a

I believe we've made an offer for Dann but Arsenal have offered more. Looks like our next move is an official bid for Cahill - probably with N'Gog going the other way.

You believe this based on what exactly? Just curious as the club have come out and said that we've never been interested in him at all.