You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Heading to liverpool for a night out

Rick Sanchez C-137

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing more research it says there's a strike on but only 9% of polled Spaniard's said they'd be taking part, so there's a 20% minimum of flights running but more could if more people work.

After the summer i've had I can seriously see this holiday not happening or at the very least going over there for about 20 minutes.

Hey Fuge don't wish to sound like a tit but are these strikes on Wednesday serious ones like these french ones? You seem to travel internationally alot so you'll know, is the holiday fucked for going out on the wednesday then?

I've just spoken to my cousin who's booked it and he doesn't seem arsed, says it will be fine but i've got a terrible feeling it won't be.

It's the Spanish so you never know but they seem to be serious about this one from what has been said over there. Hopefully it will get called off but I'd be a bit worried if I was you.

Wednesday 29 Sept-All Flights to/from Spain - Hand Baggage Only

Ryanair have been advised of strike action by the biggest transport unions in Spain on Wednesday 29th September 2010. Ryanair plans to operate all flights on that day, but as the action will impact our third party baggage handling services, we will be unable to accept checked baggage on all flights to/from Spain (including Balearic & Canary Islands)on Wednesday 29th September 2010.

Passengers booked on a flight to/from Spain (including Balearic & Canary Islands) on the 29th September who choose to travel with cabin baggage ONLY MUST go to the Ryanair check-in desk to receive a NEW boarding pass (free of charge) on arrival at the airport

Passengers who have paid for checked baggage who are now travelling on the 29th September with cabin baggage ONLY, can apply for a refund of the bag fee paid by clicking on the link below.

Looking promising as that's all we're taking.