You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Heading to liverpool for a night out

Rick Sanchez C-137

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is PR work hard or do you just need to have 'it'. i wouldnt be the most outgoing person when i meet people for the first time, usually, but in ibiza i was buzzing all the time, even when sober. Could have talked the leg off a donkey.

[YOUTUBE]TrZzL_QMC9o[/YOUTUBE]

To be honest, you do need to be able to sell the place well to strangers or you'll struggle. A good PR will earn around €60-80 a night during peak season, A very good PR will earn over €100. You need to have thick skin though and be very confident because you are competing with other PR's from other bars and need to be able to hold your own and be a bit pushy.

Ticket selling jobs are really good. You can choose your own hours and basically go around the beaches, hotels and pools trying tio sell various club nights to people. You can make good money if you can really sell the night to people.

Bar work is next to impossible to get but they are paid a fortune. One of the lads who worked behind the bar at Eden made about €24,000 this summer.

Haha fucking hell I must look like a tit. Think it's Space my cousin has sorted the tickets for, few mates have come back and said the same thing, me bird said it was like 12 euros for a San Miguel. What's that about?!

I'm going on Wednesday, 29th til Saturday the 2nd.

___

And who's the support for deadmau5 in Liverpool mate, magnetic man?

Haha fucking hell I must look like a tit. Think it's Space my cousin has sorted the tickets for, few mates have come back and said the same thing, me bird said it was like 12 euros for a San Miguel. What's that about?!

___

The Drink prices in every club are fucking mental but they can get away with it because once you're in, you're pretty much fucked as Space, Amnesia & Privilage have no bars near them.

You've got Space on Wednesday with...

Booka Shade

M.A.N.D.Y.

Radio Slave

Nick Curly

Seth Troxler

Glimpse

Edu Imbernon

Gavin Herlihy

Federico Grazzini

Valentin Huedo

Thursday with Cream...

Eric Prydz

Style of Eye

Anthony Probyn

Paul van Dyk

Eddie Halliwell

Gareth Wyn

Giuseppe Ottaviani

Wonderland at Eden on Friday with pete Tong.

The space closing party is on Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

___

because they can unfortunately. I personally would spend way more on drink if they weren't so ridiculously priced, i would only get one or two drinks when im in the club, maybe even water. I tend to sober up as the night goes on but the best thing is it is still unbelievable and i can remember everything. Over here i get blackouts from drink all the time. would be a shame to blackout in ibiza!!

The gigs in manchester central on the friday. support from Zane Lowe and Magnetic Man. Then headin to Liverpool for Saturday and Sunday. He's not playin liverpool in his winter tour.

Just noticing the gig is 16+ and starts at 18:00. What is that about? I assume there is still going to be a bar? Hmm...

Yeah don't really know anything about that first night at Space but that's the one I've got the tickets for.

Really want to see Morillo at Pacha, that's the Wednesday isn't it? Think we're going for it on the first two nights then take it easy on the Friday but I doubt it.

I'm taking 460 euros and 100 Sterling, that's about 600 altogether I think.

Fucking waited that long for it now I think I've over planned it, booked it before you went out so I've been waiting 5 months.

Yeah don't really know anything about that first night at Space but that's the one I've got the tickets for.

Really want to see Morillo at Pacha, that's the Wednesday isn't it? Think we're going for it on the first two nights then take it easy on the Friday but I doubt it.

Fucking waited that long for it now I think I've over planned it, booked it before you went out so I've been waiting 5 months.

Yep, Morillo plays on Wednesdays.

Saw morillo at pacha before. Was very impressed, although the dancefloor in pacha was the most crowded ive seen in my life! It took us about 20 minutes to get across it! Excellent night though! Dirty south were very good after morillo too.

Saw morillo at pacha before. Was very impressed, although the dancefloor in pacha was the most crowded ive seen in my life! It took us about 20 minutes to get across it! Excellent night though! Dirty south were very good after morillo too.

Not as bad as when the Swedes play on Mondays, you stake your place and basically stay in that spot all night.

Regarding the Swedes, if they do anything with a Pharrel or Tinie Tithead again and I'm boycotting them. Those vocals are a fucking disgrace.

Not as bad as when the Swedes play on Mondays, you stake your place and basically stay in that spot all night.

Regarding the Swedes, if they do anything with a Pharrel or Tinie Tithead again and I'm boycotting them. Those vocals are a fucking disgrace.

Yea they have massively sold out. Nothing worse than hearing the tune come on, and thinking "yeah!" then "i wanna know your name name name name name name name name name name name" Steve angello was brilliant in Lush! (nightclub over here, one of the only good ones).

What about pubs to drink in during the day? Or anything decent to do during the day not involving drink? Go-karting etc?

Air Traffic Control Strike in France 22nd - 24th Sep & Potential strike in Spain

From Easyjet.

Spain

We are aware of potential General Workers strike in Spain that could take effect on Wednesday 29th September. We are not taking any action at the moment but we will continue to monitor the situation and update our website as the situation develops.

Yea they have massively sold out. Nothing worse than hearing the tune come on, and thinking "yeah!" then "i wanna know your name name name name name name name name name name name" Steve angello was brilliant in Lush! (nightclub over here, one of the only good ones).

What about pubs to drink in during the day? Or anything decent to do during the day not involving drink? Go-karting etc?

The instrumental versions are good but those vocals make me want to kill people.

I've spent most of the summer listening to Avicii/Tim Berg, Pryda and any other progressive house DJ's plus a shit load of Trance as usual.

Gareth Emery's and Super8 & Tabs albums are excellent.

Fucking loving this at the moment...

[YOUTUBE]CbaVddtJZDY[/YOUTUBE]

I will do, just seen this online:

MAJOR DISRUPTION

Early Thursday morning saw an agreement between the government and trade unions, whereby between 20 and 40 percent of international flights will operate and 25 percent of train services will run, rising to 30 percent at rush hour.

Initially the unions wanted a total ban on international flights and only planes taking off before midnight Spanish time on Tuesday will be allowed to land.

What a kick in the teeth this is.

The instrumental versions are good but those vocals make me want to kill people.

I've spent most of the summer listening to Avicii/Tim Berg, Pryda and any other progressive house DJ's plus a shit load of Trance as usual.

Gareth Emery's and Super8 & Tabs albums are excellent.

Fucking loving this at the moment...

[YOUTUBE]CbaVddtJZDY[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE Avicii at the moment. Anything i have heard has been brilliant. What are the albums called?

Edit: That tune is class! That would sound unreal on a dancefloor in ibiza :(

Hey Fuge don't wish to sound like a tit but are these strikes on Wednesday serious ones like these french ones? You seem to travel internationally alot so you'll know, is the holiday fucked for going out on the wednesday then?

I've just spoken to my cousin who's booked it and he doesn't seem arsed, says it will be fine but i've got a terrible feeling it won't be.