You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owen

hunts_kopite

Yeah, has signed a 1 year contract extension. Will be interesting to see their NET SPEND this summer. They have to bring in a GK and another CM now that the ginger cunt is gone. Shifting Berbatov will provide some funds but where will the remainder come from?

They'll probably try and shift Nani for more than it'll take to sign Young.

Guest San Don
themichaelowen michael owen

Just to answer some of your tweets. Prefer playing less often in a top team than every game in a poor team. Been there a didn't enjoy it.

That tweet really is fucking appalling. Even if it isnt directed at us he's still slagging off newcastle.

Just to answer some of your tweets. Prefer playing less often in a top team than every game in a poor team. Been there a didn't enjoy it.

I'd love to know his definition of 'less time' and 'poor team'. I'm guessing they translate to 'fuck all' and 'Newcastle'.

For someone who's so well brought up, he really doesn't think before opening his gob at times.

Seen that, it pissed me off due to the fact he's hardly played for anyone for about 5 years. I called him a whopper because I think he actually believes he's still something special the stupid cunt

He's undeniably a contender for worst Liverpool player of all-time if we take everything into consideration. He might have done more than someone like Diouf on the pitch, but he's a far more loathsome individual, that's for sure. His awful mentality really is the iced shit on a cake comprised of a hideous bore of a human being.

That tweet really is fucking appalling. Even if it isnt directed at us he's still slagging off newcastle.

José Enrique's response to it on Twitter: Creo que una falta de respeto, no es bueno. (Translation: That's a lack of respect, not good.)

Love this one from Piers Morgan (the cunt):

michael owen: @piersmorgan No raw nerve with me mate. My horse won today, got a league medal, beautiful family, another year at M.U (champions) #ecstatic!

replies ↓

Piers Morgan: @themichaelowen Did your horse actually run? Or did it get a winner's medal just by turning up in the paddock like its owner?

Dont get wound up about him. He knows his time playing full time top flight football has gone . Body isn't up to it . He has other interests such as his horses and more money that you could possibly need . He knows he is never going to be what he was with Liverpool and a part time job with Scum does him fine. Some players do lose their passion for playing the game when they go into decline. Owen never struck me as someone that had the fire in his belly for the club like a Fowler or Carragher anyway. I loved what he did for us at the time but never felt passionate about him personally. More fool Utd for keeping him on and paying his wages.

His statements about winning the titles and his delight at the new contract are sickening but he'll be out of sight again pretty soon.

Fair point but after reading the later posts on here about his comments on Twitter about enjoying it at Utd even though he hardly plays and didn't like playing every week for a poor club, I'm not ashamed to be wound up by him. What a moronic little odeous bastard! The defination of todays pampered, lazy, money grabbing, doesn't care for any club, doesn't love the game of football just in it for the cash and his profile can be summed up by the words Michael Owen. This guy really puts Torres in the shade for only caring about himself.

Most of the time while Newcastle were paying him he was unavailable. Liverpool and England were the only teams he played "every game" for.

The man's a deluded has-been.

Read some of the qualities that are supposedly associated with his name on that whore sheet, and you'll see that about two are still applicable.

He'll be tweeting during games soon. Going on about "what a great view he has of the champions" or some such cringey nonsense.

The poor fool.

Guest davelfc

"wow is that a champions league winners medal?"

"er no, it's a losers medal"

"must have been a great final, did you score?"

"er no, I didn't play"

"but look, that's a premiership winners medal there, you must have enjoyed that season?"

"er, I spent a lot of it injured but I did watch a lot of it from the bench"

"kin ell mate, I did more to win manchester united the premiership than you did, in fact I'm having that medal"

"give it back, Howard, HOWARD!!!"