You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand all this Parker love in. He has never been much more than average. An injury prone avarage player on top of it. He would be expensive, 29 years old and not much of an improvement on what we have.

Player of the year at Westham? So fucking what. Did anyone watch Westham play last season? One of the most inept Westham sides in ages. They were simply rubbish. Insua and Lucas would probably be in the running for that title if they had played there.

It`s funny how easy it is to rubbish our own players, and then highly praise worse player at other clubs.

I'm with you homes!

Hope we sell the puta soon. He's got some f*cking nerve saying that playing for Inter is a dream. NO RESPECT. Just make sure we get the same price Rafa quoted for him.

To me this is a true measure of Rafa, he said 50 million, hell actually pay 20-25million.

Season tickets go up, as do the the peripherals and we get fucked on what should be a solid business deal.

He has not said he is worth 50, he indicated that he is the heartbeat of the team and therefore priceless. He put no price tag on him and said no offer will be accepted.

He put a 50 million price tag on him last summer it featured on almost every football site in the world, take your pick for quotes.

To me this is a true measure of Rafa, he said 50 million, hell actually pay 20-25million.

Season tickets go up, as do the the peripherals and we get fucked on what should be a solid business deal.

Benitez is not doing the negotiating for us or for them, he just seems to want Mascherano at Inter. This is between Purslow and Moratti.

Season ticket prices are set by the LFC management, again eventually responsibility of Purslow. Rant at him...

Also, Mascherano has not been sold yet.

He´ll fuck off and we will get no more than 25 million for him.

Toulalan and Parker are good enough to destroy the game in similar way he did. And at least both of them could pull more than a 5-yard pass off.

As Toulalan and Parker are equally good defensively and can pass the ball better, they should obviously fetch much more than 25m. Thus we cannot afford them.

Benitez is not doing the negotiating for us or for them, he just seems to want Mascherano at Inter. This is between Purslow and Moratti.

Season ticket prices are set by the LFC management, again eventually responsibility of Purslow. Rant at him...

Also, Mascherano has not been sold yet.

Benitez has a massive hand in this deal, even bigger than those foam ones you see at the wrestling matches.

I do not believe that he simply does an Andy Pipkin then leaves it to Sherlock's nemesis.

And ill tell you this for free (i wont even charge you) some cunts in charge of the pricing system for sausage rolls and big eat square crisps, they should be very very ashamed of themselves.

Benitez has a massive hand in this deal, even bigger than those foam ones you see at the wrestling matches.

I do not believe that he simply does an Andy Pipkin then leaves it to Sherlock's nemesis.

And ill tell you this for free (i wont even charge you) some cunts in charge of the pricing system for sausage rolls and big eat square crisps, they should be very very ashamed of themselves.

Benitez will do the sit tight speech, Mascherano, if he wants to go, will probably be forced to request a transfer. Then it's a question of who blinks first between Purslow and Moratti, the price is sorted out between them. Inter is not in a rush, they'll be happy to wait, we on the other hand are in somewhat different situation...

Torres

PaulMcc and fungus approve my version. Don't you find it ridiculous to ask what' s with 51 million if you mentioned 50 million price tag? It's also funny when you ask for quotes, specific data without making any attempt to do the same. Anyway, we can agree that Rafa didn't want to sell him last summer, 50 million or more was supposed to fend off any interest and that's what happened. I'd like Mascherano future to be resolved in next several days. Some cash flow can determine us buying for example Ziegler, Emanuelson, Monreal or Taiwo instead of Salcido or Shorey. And can allow us to buy some right back cover, with Ujfalusi, Reveillerre, Srna, Rafinha and Eboue, not to mention Bosingwa, entering final years of their contracts.

Torres

PaulMcc and fungus approve my version. Don't you find it ridiculous to ask what' s with 51 million if you mentioned 50 million price tag? It's also funny when you ask for quotes, specific data without making any attempt to do the same. Anyway, we can agree that Rafa didn't want to sell him last summer, 50 million or more was supposed to fend off any interest and that's what happened. I'd like Mascherano future to be resolved in next several days. Some cash flow can determine us buying for example Ziegler, Emanuelson, Monreal or Taiwo instead of Salcido or Shorey. And can allow us to buy some right back cover, with Ujfalusi, Reveillerre, Srna, Rafinha and Eboue, not to mention Bosingwa, entering final years of their contracts.

I'm glad Paul and fungus approve your views mate that's that confirmed then..

I don't find it ridiculous , as you stated and I quote "He has not said he is worth 50" yet you post an article in which Rafa clearly states he wouldn't sell him for 30, 40 or 50 million therefore by the process simple thought he is at least worth 50 million according to Rafa, and that's my point.

Not after an argument over it mate just stating that Rafa will get what he wants and LFC will once again get fucked in the process

Mascherano is back at Melwood today.

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Masch set for Hodgson talks

Javier Mascherano has met up with new Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson after returning to pre-season training on Monday morning.

The Argentina midfielder was given an extended break following the World Cup but arrived at Melwood with his future on Merseyside hanging in the balance.

Hodgson has admitted that he was unable to contact the 26-year-old whilst on holiday, casting heavy doubts over whether he will stay at Anfield this season.

The 62-year-old however is likely to outline his plans for the new campaign to the midfielder as he looks to retain both Mascherano and star striker Fernando Torres' services.

Mascherano has been heavily linked with a move to Inter Milan, where he would link up with former Reds boss Rafa Benitez.

I'd have love Roy Hodgeson to have put this ungrateful, sulky argie cunt in his place the moment his agent started mouthing off for a second season in a row by just saying 'if mascherano wants to leave than he can fucking leave'. liverpool football club has replaced bigger and better players than him in the past and I am literally sickened by the lack of respect he continues to show. I remember cringing last season after he kissed the badge following his derby goal. Go on Mascher, fuck off.

I'm glad Paul and fungus approve your views mate that's that confirmed then..

I don't find it ridiculous , as you stated and I quote "He has not said he is worth 50" yet you post an article in which Rafa clearly states he wouldn't sell him for 30, 40 or 50 million therefore by the process simple thought he is at least worth 50 million according to Rafa, and that's my point.

Not after an argument over it mate just stating that Rafa will get what he wants and LFC will once again get fucked in the process

can't beat the fungus seal of approval.

Do you not think rafa may have come across as a bit childish if he'd said 'even a bid of infinity +1 won't get him'? I suppose you'd still get the likes of you saying 'well that clearly means he values him at infinity + 2'