You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he'd answer the phone if knew Benitez or Guardiola was ringing him?

I'm not arsed whether or not he would answer the phone for them, He is still a Liverpool player, and whether he likes it or not, he should contact his current manager.

A great player, but he is acting like an unprofessional, and the sooner he leaves the better.

I'll be glad when he's sold the gigantic cunt. Won't even answer his phone to speak to the new manager - he can get to fuck.

Correct, Mascherano is coming off as a petulant arrogant mercenary cunt. Now it's clear to see why he was Maradona's Argentina captain.

Sad to see any good player go but he appears to have turned into a bit of a tit. Something I've always thought about him was that if he'd played for Man U or Chelsea instead of us we'd have fucking hated the gobby little bastard. He's refusing to speak to the manager now which is unforgivable. Tata Javier. Have fun with Rafa in another sterile, uncreative team.

I'd love him to stay but he's shown his true colours.

At least grow a pair and have the decency to speak to the new manager and have the bottle to say i'm leaving.

Mercenery is the right word for him.

Its gutting because he's ace and love him and i'd love him to stay but at the end of the day, fuck him.

If you want out, good riddance.

Hodgson said: "He doesn't need to make contact with me. I've made contact with him telling him I'm looking forward to seeing him in training when he returns from his holiday but I did make the point in the voicemail that I didn't expect him to contact me.

"I just wanted him to know that I had been in touch and that I was thinking of him. I didn't ask him to call me back. I don't have a lot to say to him, to be honest, other than 'Welcome back'."

Hodgson said: "He doesn't need to make contact with me. I've made contact with him telling him I'm looking forward to seeing him in training when he returns from his holiday but I did make the point in the voicemail that I didn't expect him to contact me.

"I just wanted him to know that I had been in touch and that I was thinking of him. I didn't ask him to call me back. I don't have a lot to say to him, to be honest, other than 'Welcome back'."

Haha, that's quality. Don't fuck with the Roy.

He is an effective ball-winner and all-round tryer, and therefore he will be missed. It's also a bad message to the rest of Europe that the Argentina captain doesn't want to play for Liverpool.

But he's horrible. And so many times I've just shook my head at his behaviour.

Someone said to me once, "I saw a kid with "Mascherano" on the back of his shirt. Why on earth would you see him as a hero?" I agreed.

I find that a tad harsh even thought i'm disgusted with his behaviour of late.

Kids always love players who give a bit and Mascher does to be fair.

He does, WR I agree. But there have been occasions where his behaviour has been infuriating - berating the ref, waving imaginary cards, generally gobbing off. When he got sent off at old shitford there were some on here having a right go about the ref. The ref had every right to send him off and he was lucky to stay on as long as he did. Any player who's got that little control of his petulant temper when playing against our biggest rivals needs to have a fucking word with himself. At the time I was fucking livid with Masch.

When he got sent off at old shitford there were some on here having a right go about the ref. The ref had every right to send him off and he was lucky to stay on as long as he did. Any player who's got that little control of his petulant temper when playing against our biggest rivals needs to have a fucking word with himself. At the time I was fucking livid with Masch.

Totally agree with this, he was asking for it. When he's in one of his moods he's a card waving referees dream.

In the Atletico semi home leg last season he was doing his best to be booked. He was one yellow away from missing the final yet he was still diving in and shouting at the ref.

Won't miss that from him. He'll be missed in 8 or 9 games a season but other than when we desperately need a destroyer we can do without him.

Fuck him, the only team he cares about is Argentina. Clubs are only for making money, he's a mercenary cunt and any player disrespecting the club like he has by refusing to speak to our new manager can get fucked. Both him and his whiney missus, the fucking slag.

Do you think he'd answer the phone if knew Benitez or Guardiola was ringing him?
I'd bet my right arm that he's been talking to Rafa. I think seeing as Rafa is the one who wants him, I think he should have a word with the Argentinean cunt and tell him to show some fucking respect to us. I would have expected the same had Rafa still been here and some other player was fucking him around.

As for Masch. I've never got it with him. The cunt has been talking his way out the club since the fucking day he arrived. Never liked him as a player or a person. The sooner he goes the fucking better and good fucking riddance to him.

As for Masch. I've never got it with him. The cunt has been talking his way out the club since the fucking day he arrived. Never liked him as a player or a person. The sooner he goes the fucking better and good fucking riddance to him.

Players, managers or tea ladies. As soon as they start down that road, you need to take control and fuck them off.

Players, managers or tea ladies. As soon as they start down that road, you need to take control and fuck them off.

Definitely. The team doesn't need that kind of disruptive influence from an important senior player.

For me, he's gone beyond the point of no return now and needs to man up, tell Roy the truth so we can fuck him off ASAP. All about striking the right deal for him.