You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Benitez

d.k.E.

Guest Pistonbroke
I hear the sound of stamping feet and squeaming and squeaming coming from some of our 'Reds'. It was shite tonight. Next week will be better - and even marginally better will be enough to beat this crew. And when we get to the final we can all squeam and squeam about the ticket allocation - until we're sick. Till then, go fuck yourself.

If you had followed that bit up with " I guarantee " then i'd be thinking Rafa had his lap top in the changing rooms.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Is this the usual standard of the threads on here? Just a suggestion but perhaps you could ban anyone under the age of 10?

Fuck off's, cocks, tools, suck my balls....marvellous stuff.

Maybe you should read a few more threads and you'll get the answer you are looking for.

Guest the boy
I can only hope the World Cup is a cracker, we have a change of manager and a change of ownership otherwise i'm very close to totally and utterly fucking off football once and for all.

do so then you temperamental twat. You've fallen out of love with Liverpool after a season with only a European semi? We were ineffectual tonight, no doubt, and we may be arriving towards a parting of the ways, but any of you that suggest fucking off the club in general given a relatively poor season after twenty years of mostly shite need shooting.

Guest the boy

And this is not meant as an endorsement of our season under Benitez, but some of you are in for a rude awakening when you find that our next manager doesn't storm towards European and domestic glory within 5 years.

yawn2.jpg

Thanks for the neg-permit, dolt. Think I'll use it now.

As I say..whatever..no skin of my nose, this is an internet forum not the playground. Would say it at the match, if I was there (god forbid, but respect to the 700 that made their way for that shite). Just venting my fury at such as disjointed performance (again), no play on the deck (again), shite tactics and already writing in his notepad after kick-off (again), no playing of our star acquisition of the summer (despite being skint and being promised as the replacement of the heart of our midfield who he fucked off), shit centre defender no better (and probably worse) than the one we had last season and is having a star season in Germany this year...so on and so forth...so you neg away..I am bothered about my team

Reason why we are 20 years without success..head in sand...accept mediocrity..but the current manager take the piss!

Didn't know Benitez has been Liverpool Manager for 20 years. Our lack of success is down to a few more people, including Rafa. But would you trust the yanks to pick a Manager ( they ain't gone yet). Be careful what you wish for

And this is not meant as an endorsement of our season under Benitez, but some of you are in for a rude awakening when you find that our next manager doesn't storm towards European and domestic glory within 5 years.

I tell you mate - in all honesty - I will take another 20 years as long as we start playing football on the deck, string passes together and maybe even have a sprinkling of local talent. In fact you cant tell me there isnt a local lad that cant play better than Ngog did tonight. So bring it on..I was spoilt in the 70s and 80s with trophies, but more than that, football I enjoyed. I want that back, the trophies are a bonus..

Didn't know Benitez has been Liverpool Manager for 20 years. Our lack of success is down to a few more people, including Rafa. But would you trust the yanks to pick a Manager ( they ain't gone yet). Be careful what you wish for

I'll take that back..some of the football in the last 20 years has not been so dire as the last few. Evans' team had the local talent and played football...take that over this.

Is this the usual standard of the threads on here? Just a suggestion but perhaps you could ban anyone under the age of 10?

Is that you JG?

EDIT:

This isn't me on a wind up by the way folks.

It aint you then!

Rafa probably could point to one Carra fuck up and a good 0-0 draw, not Rafa's fault.

Really Nick just once for one week I wish you'd make you're mind up and stick to it. And it was Benitez's fault he picked the team and chose to play N'Gog up front on his own! Also how was it Carraghers fault?

Welcome to the liverpool way forum, step right this way...........

[YOUTUBE]WRNYqsMIbg0[/YOUTUBE]