You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

The Anfield Wrap. Redmen TV. That cringey ginger cunt that everyone raves about on here whose in billions but really he’s a crap actor and as I said, 1 cringey cunt

I met the main guy from red men tv outside the stadium in Madrid, he was sound.

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

As much as The Anfield Wrap people have no actual opinions, they give me something to listen to on the commute a couple times a week, so I like it. Even if it stinks, people who put out free LFC content are good.

Thinly veiled dig at Dave there. That’s fucking disgraceful.  

• Upvote 3

On 22/07/2019 at 23:16, Doctor Troy said:

Love the way the Echo constantly say Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are massive Liverpool fans because one of their 25 adopted kids wore an LFC baseball cap twelve years ago. 

He was ill and rushed to Alder Hey from North Wales where she was filming. Eunice Huthart was her stunt double and brought him our kit in Hospital I believe.

He was a toddler at the time.

8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

No you're not getting a free t shirt. Or a magnet.

The gaffer doesn't need your sympathy anyway. He just spends his days swimming through his pile of gold, not a care in the world.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, General Dryness said:

No you're not getting a free t shirt. Or a magnet.

The gaffer doesn't need your sympathy anyway. He just spends his days swimming through his pile of gold, not a care in the world hair out of place. 

Fixed

9 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He was ill and rushed to Alder Hey from North Wales where she was filming. Eunice Huthart was her stunt double and brought him our kit in Hospital I believe.

He was a toddler at the time.

5 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

He just gets us.

Massive Lallana and Sturridge fan apparently. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

That unfunny pudgey fella who does the awful Carragher impersonations, he does my fucking head right in.

Fair play  lad, you've had your 15 minutes and your miniscule talent has taken you to LFC TV but change  the fucking record eh and jog on.

I think he gets invited to about 50 sportsman's dinners a month to do the same Carrutherstown and Gerrard impressions. He had just mastered Brendan Rodgers impressions about a week before he left.