You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Be careful what you say here because Rafa's success pretty much mirrors what you are saying above.

How does it?

In equally patronising way mate be careful what you say cos you are saying that his record is the same as one that people are wanting to replace him.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take any kind of win right now, thank you very much!

Ah right so swerving completley what you originally said? Sound. Not arsed, just love the "I'd take any win" attitude that some seem to have at the minute given that we was bollocked by our own "fans" for bemoaning performances when we won at the start of last season cos we never played well.

How does it?

In equally patronising way mate be careful what you say cos you are saying that his record is the same as one that people are wanting to replace him.

For the record, I didn't say I wanted Hiddink. I like him as a manager and he will certainly be in my top 3 candidates (if he was available) but I have a huge doubt over his long term stay.

The reason why I said "it mirrors Rafa's achievements" is because Rafa has also won 2 knock out competitions with us. Some of our opponents were poor too.

Ah right so swerving completley what you originally said? Sound. Not arsed, just love the "I'd take any win" attitude that some seem to have at the minute given that we was bollocked by our own "fans" for bemoaning performances when we won at the start of last season cos we never played well.

How am I swerving what I said? I made a point, you made point and then I responded to it.

And my point shit all over yours as well, to be fair, hence your pitiful 'come-back'.

For the record, I didn't say I wanted Hiddink. I like him as a manager and he will certainly be in my top 3 candidates (if he was available) but I have a huge doubt over his long term stay.

The reason why I said "it mirrors Rafa's achievements" is because Rafa has also won 2 knock out competitions with us. Some of our opponents were poor too.

Some was yeah but we beat more than 3 teams on each occasion. Especially in 05.

How am I swerving what I said? I made a point, you made point and then I responded to it.

And my point shit all over yours as well, to be fair, hence your pitiful 'come-back'.

Your lack of comment on the games and resorting to "well any win would be nice at the minute" is swerving the original point you made as it was on Hiddink doing a better job overall.

"My point shit all over yours". What are we 12 here? Christ mate as much as I disagree I know you are better than that shite.

Your lack of comment on the games and resorting to "well any win would be nice at the minute" is swerving the original point you made as it was on Hiddink doing a better job overall.

"My point shit all over yours". What are we 12 here? Christ mate as much as I disagree I know you are better than that shite.

How do you know i'm better than shite? I don't know you, for all you know that could be my level!

You're trying to belittle Hiddink's achievements by saying the games were won against shite opposition, when we're currently on a run where we've failed to beat Birmingham, Fiorentina, Sunderland and Fulham.

It's a pretty shit argument to be fair.

And i'm 13 by the way ;-).

Nobody on here wants to see us lose, we just have different ideas of how we can go about being successful.

Accusing people of wanting us to lose, is the act of a desperate man who has pretty much nothing else to fall back on. It's a shitbag thing to do.

In my opinion of course.

So I'm a shitbag? Look I want him gone as well, but now is not the right time. I blame him for blowing the title last year, it's on him and him alone.

I just don't feel the need to call him all the cunts under the sun, neither do I feel the need to post anything and everything that could be twisted into a negative.

I support Liverpool FC not Rafa FC, having said that we are in the shit for a multitude of reasons. Right now we need to stick together and take stock at the end of the season.

Yes we did. The fact that it was FIVE years ago is the point some people are making.

EDIT: Brownie has already made my point above.

Is there a deadline on how long a go success should be to mark them as good enough?

Just as anything over 3 years seems not counted.

How do you know i'm better than shite? I don't know you, for all you know that could be my level!

I'm 13 actually.

If yer 13 then well done on the posts you've made previous to me actually joining the site as you seemed to be well beyond that level.

Whether you know me or not means jack shite given the childish "I'm 13 actually" response.

So I'm a shitbag? Look I want him gone as well, but now is not the right time. I blame him for blowing the title last year, it's on him and him alone.

I just don't feel the need to call him all the cunts under the sun, neither do I feel the need to post anything and everything that could be twisted into a negative.

I support Liverpool FC not Rafa FC, having said that we are in the shit for a multitude of reasons. Right now we need to stick together and take stock at the end of the season.

I agree with that.

This is the truth of it for all of us - it's pretty grim at the moment but we will come out of it.

Is there a deadline on how long a go success should be to mark them as good enough?

Just as anything over 3 years seems not counted.

There isn't a deadline although one could easily argue that Rafa FAILED to win the title in the first 5 years. The main reason why he was brought in.

We don't behave like some idiotic clubs like Madrid or Chelsea or Newcastle by sacking the manager every 6 months. Rafa himself will acknowledge that.

However, a line has to be drawn at somepoint in life. What he won in 2005 and 2006 was fantastic and he will always be a legend (at least to me).

To me, he shouldn't stay beyond the summer. But I wouldn't get rid of him now.

I don't really know you personally I only see what you write on here. Accusing fellow reds of wanting the team to lose so that they are proven correct, is a shit bag thing to do. I don't care who writes it, that's how I feel.

Going off what you have written over a number of years I don't get the impression that you're a shitbag but you did make that accusation so...

I posted earlier today that if we all met up and had a pint together whilst watching the match, I reckon we'd all get along royally. I just think that the internet gives us a platform to just throw a few things out there without fear of recrimination.

If you met up and had a pint with the lads who you believe want us to lose, I genuinely feel that you would see it's a ridiculous thing to suggest.

But again that's just my view.

That's the only sensible position to adopt, but instead we have to have tantrums from the same people after every set-back. Take Hermes for example, we only ever see him on here when he has a reason to kick the manager. Where was he towards the end of last when we went on that tremendous run playing probably our best football since we last won league? Hiding in his cave waiting for the next shitty run so he could come out and have a go at the same manager he was having a dig at in his first fucking season. Hermes isn't the only to delight in Rafa struggling at the moment as you have pointed out Andy.

It was a bit of humour FFS, man up.

Apologises, I never saw the edit before my post was made.

I actually wasn't trying to belittle Hiddinks achievements. It's the infallable natutre of his record that some seem to create that does piss me off. Not actually your words on him but still something that annoys me.