You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I can't wrap either, my missus will do it all if I make her a cup of tea.

I once tried to wrap a wee box of perfume and it ended up looking like a Football.

I'm getting to the age where I think, if people complain about me not having wrapped their presents, that's one less present to buy next year.

I'm 27.

• Upvote 1

I can't wrap either, my missus will do it all if I make her a cup of tea.

I once tried to wrap a wee box of perfume and it ended up looking like a Football.

All the practice you've had with nappies it should be a to you dream now

In my defence, I'm paying the mortgage and all the bills for the next 8 months (at least) and have been doing the cat's litter since April. Plus I've been helping a lot with the baby at night, giving the missus a break and taking him away for a feed or a cuddle at 5am.

In my defence, I'm paying the mortgage and all the bills for the next 8 months (at least) and have been doing the cat's litter since April. Plus I've been helping a lot with the baby at night, giving the missus a break and taking him away for a feed or a cuddle at 5am.

Just get on with it, yer great fanny

• Upvote 1

You've not seen the tragedy that's my wrapping.

Luckily Cath Kidson, Pandora, John Lewis and diamonds factory will wrap for you.

Worth every single penny!

it would seem you have solved your own problem. 

You put loads of little bits of cellotape on a unit or table or something then take them as you need.

Planning people!

or just buy the sellotape that comes in little bits. 

• Upvote 1

Putting this in here but it could have gone in the Have a rant thread or even the Little things that annoy you thread.

We have two cars and the one the wife uses is the better one as she ferries the kids to school and stuff, however as she's' a woman she doesn't do cleaning cars and as a results it's fucking rotten especially this time of year with all the spray on the road. Only a week or so ago I had to fill the screen wash up after the light being on for three weeks and her keep saying she forgets to do it.

This afternoon, as i'm off work I say to her I'll take it to the local handwash and get a ten quid exterior wash and alloy wheel scrub, she says she'd rather have it vacuumed instead, I said no chance am I paying for it to be vacuumed when she could quite easily do that herself, so she gets in a huff and I can't be arsed going as it's now starting to go dark. About an hour after she kicks off because I didn't go and at least have it washed.

Going to take my car for a wash and valet aftet Christmas. That'll learn her.

Why do Women decide that December is suddenly the time for DIY? I know three of my friends that have been decorating at least *one room the past week, as if xmas was enough of a chore they decide out of the blue to throw this at us. (*pedant alert, not the same room, rooms in their own homes)

I have come home to a wall that had small strips of wallpaper torn away (a woman's attempt at stripping the wallpaper) just a few days before xmas. I went out and bought some paste and said "You'd better get those pieces stuck back up we have visitors in a couple of days"

It didn't seem to matter that I was on nights until xmas and therefore couldn't do anything, logic just doesn't seem to come in to it. 

• Upvote 1

I think I've done this before but why do women shout down/at phones, Skype, walkie talkies, etc? For the love of FSM, talk normally woman, it's not a cup on a string.

Absolutely correct.

My missus screams down the phone(mobile as we dont have a house phone) and usually when I am in bed,in the kitchen directly under our bedroom.

Bloody women.

• Upvote 1

Right you fucktards. Get one of these, trust me you won't regret it. Fuck cutting tape into bits and putting on cupboards etc. This is the man. You'll thank me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sellotape-Hand-Tape-Dispenser-1738756/dp/B00FZOLUY6

that's the stuff i was talking about. 

Why do Women decide that December is suddenly the time for DIY? I know three of my friends that have been decorating at least *one room the past week, as if xmas was enough of a chore they decide out of the blue to throw this at us. (*pedant alert, not the same room, rooms in their own homes)

I have come home to a wall that had small strips of wallpaper torn away (a woman's attempt at stripping the wallpaper) just a few days before xmas. I went out and bought some paste and said "You'd better get those pieces stuck back up we have visitors in a couple of days"

It didn't seem to matter that I was on nights until xmas and therefore couldn't do anything, logic just doesn't seem to come in to it. 

what do you mean you are on nights and have no time? what are you doing in the day? don't be getting ideas of sleeping, there's no time for that. either sleep at work or don't sleep at all. 

• Upvote 1

Absolutely correct.

My missus screams down the phone(mobile as we dont have a house phone) and usually when I am in bed,in the kitchen directly under our bedroom.

Bloody women.

Always a load of shit chatted as well. Conversation that could be done in 3 texts takes 20 minutes of fake laughs, repeating themselves and nothing achieved. It's like someone has infused a lizard with a pair of tits and Jimmy hart. 

jimmy-hart-pictures-01.jpg

• Upvote 2