You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Up- an absolute must see.

RedBrian84

Having a girlfriend who is deputy manager of a cinema brings you many perks- including the chance to see advanced screenings of the latest films. I had one such opportunity today, to see Up, the new Disney Pixar film- and it's fucking brilliant.

Seriously, this is quite possibly the best film Disney have done since they were knocking out classics way back when. It knocks all of the other Pixar films into a cocked hat, and is far and away the best film I've seen this year.

I won't give anything too detailed away, suffice to say that it is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, and laugh-out-loud funny. Go and see this film, it's outstanding.

Having a girlfriend who is deputy manager of a cinema brings you many perks- including the chance to see advanced screenings of the latest films. I had one such opportunity today, to see Up, the new Disney Pixar film- and it's fucking brilliant.

Seriously, this is quite possibly the best film Disney have done since they were knocking out classics way back when. It knocks all of the other Pixar films into a cocked hat, and is far and away the best film I've seen this year.

I won't give anything too detailed away, suffice to say that it is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, and laugh-out-loud funny. Go and see this film, it's outstanding.

A bold, bold statement that, mate. I've no doubt whatsoever that it's superb (Pixar haven't made a duff film yet, their weakest effort, Cars, included). However, if it can top The Incredibles, Toy Story and Monsters Inc, it has to be in Oscar-winning territory (and not any pissy animated category, either).

A bold, bold statement that, mate. I've no doubt whatsoever that it's superb (Pixar haven't made a duff film yet, their weakest effort, Cars, included). However, if it can top The Incredibles, Toy Story and Monsters Inc, it has to be in Oscar-winning territory (and not any pissy animated category, either).

Honestly I'll stand by it. I know it's an incredibly bold statement since Pixar have been brilliant with all of their films, but this one tops the lot. For me it's Oscar winning all the way- not just for best animated feature, but it has to be in with a shout of best picture. It really is that good.

For me personally I havent enjoyed a Pixar film as much as Wall-E. I can watch that film over and over again and not get bored of it. Has that childhood innocence about it everyone can relate too, well me personally.

It's a charming film. Plus I love watching Mrs Jnp watch it as it's her favorite film and I love seeing her laughing at it.

Saying that I'm sure I'll be off to see Up as soon as it's out. I do have a soft spot for their films, have only seen half of them but I can't recall one 'bad' one

Looking forward to seeing it, I'll agree with others that Pixar have never made a bad film.

Edit - is it only showing in 3d? £9+ to see a film my arse.

Yes, only in 3D (as far as I'm aware). I was also shocked at the price but its worth it. Also, look out for a film called Avatar, and a new Christmas Carol. They both look ace as well.

Yes, only in 3D (as far as I'm aware). I was also shocked at the price but its worth it. Also, look out for a film called Avatar, and a new Christmas Carol. They both look ace as well.

No, it's not. It's open in all cinemas across the country, and not all of them (such as Vue in Birkenvegas) have the 3D facility.