You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Did anyone else used to think as a kid that the fanny hole was....

Elite

We were doing sex education about 4 years ago, and one lad at the back (not me) put his hand up, and asked 'If a woman is pregnant, how does she wee? Like, how does the wee get out?'

That is all.

Wow.

I am always amazed by the way a wee comes out even though I have a brown torpedo loaded in the bombay.

I used to think that if you kissed a girl on the lips then she would get pregnant, but if you kissed her on the cheek that was ok...

I remember the first time we got sex education at school, me and a couple of my mates sitting in the back giggling away and were told to leave the room if we couldn't take it seriously... for fuck sake, we must only have been around 10 at the time...

Can anyone else piss with a boner?

I can. I do not however, wish to prove it.

It's really tough (See what I did there) when you have middle of the night wood and go for a piss, aiming goes out the window. Literally.

There was a lad in my class at school who, during the sex education class (the only one we got at primary school) asked the nurse (cos the school nurse took the class) "What about arse pounding?"

I kid you not. He was 11 years old. The woman's face hit the floor.

• Upvote 3

There was a lad in my class at school who, during the sex education class (the only one we got at primary school) asked the nurse (cos the school nurse took the class) "What about arse pounding?"

I kid you not. He was 11 years old. The woman's face hit the floor.

Was that before or after the 11 year old arse-pounded her? You know how it is these days. Less time spent on theory and more on the practical side.

This was asked on Google answers recently.

"ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregnant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??? she 6 month pregnant"

Are unborn babies natural vampires?

Was that before or after the 11 year old arse-pounded her? You know how it is these days. Less time spent on theory and more on the practical side.

Even now I wouldn't. She was really old. You could tell she was from another time. When he said that to her we all burst out laughing and she was mortified and angry :D Right up there with the time we were all lined up to go back in after "playtime" and one of the lads spots the nurse on the steps about 50 feet away. He gets the ball and says "I'm gonna hit her in the face." He fucking did as well. Burst her nose :D