You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

Sky Sports are suggesting that United's offer was smaller than others!

Ah ok, it might've been but Sky could be full of it (for a change.) so it might not be the case. Hah, I said best deal instead of worst in the last post too by mistake. Just thought it wierd that you actually believed sky sports.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this on the BBC gossip column, would be great if it happened :

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez has vowed he will shout in Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's face if he scores against the Red Devils next season. (Daily Mirror)

Teen Wolf is a joke, he also went to a press conference for Corinthians wearing a United shirt.

A guy on This Is Anfield is claiming David Silva and his agent arrived in Liverpool today.

That's enough for me to make my day. I don't give a shit if it isn't true.

ITS POOL PARTY TIME!!

Grade%208%20Pool%20Party%20082.jpg

Who's coming in? Grab your shorts, even you Nick in your speedos.

Here we go, pulled these off Football365:

John Terry could join Manchester City with a bid coming in, as Terry is keen to make £300,000 per week that city would pay him.

Ashley Cole has refused a new contract with Chelsea, and apparently, Real Madrid are going to make a bid.

300k, shit the bed.

I was expecting Madrid to sign a LB and Cole wont like the signing of Zhirkov. I think Cole would be excellent in Spain in terms of going forward but defenders are brave going to Madrid as they will get seriously exposed but the other team may not have a chance to take advantage.

So are they shaping up for : Casillas, Cole, Ramos, Albiol, Maicon, Diarra, De Rossi, Kaka, Ronaldo, Ribery and Benzema?

Guest RafaIsRafa

That fella who said Silva is in Liverpool is now saying he'll sign tomorrow or monday.

Would be nice but I cant see it, it'd be everywhere if it was happening.

That fella who said Silva is in Liverpool is now saying he'll sign tomorrow or monday.

Rafa is pretty good at keeping things quiet i think. Torres and Babel were pretty under the radar from memory

Rafa is pretty good at keeping things quiet i think. Torres and Babel were pretty under the radar from memory

Babel was under the radar until about two days before he signed, but he is nowhere near the star that Silva is.

Also I remember the papers writing about us signing Torres for around two months, especially after that shot of his armband.

Babel was under the radar until about two days before he signed, but he is nowhere near the star that Silva is.

Also I remember the papers writing about us signing Torres for around two months, especially after that shot of his armband.

True, Silva is much more established but maybe Rafa's links with Valencia are helping bury it or maybe i am clutching at straws!

If it happens it will be brilliant.

If we were to sign Silva on Monday then everyone at the club should turn their phones off until after the transfer window closes.

We'd have enough to win the league I reckon.

With no injuries I agree but would still like to see two more players to complete the squad.

who is this lad on the other forum, has he ever got anything else right?

probably a taxi driver,the cabbies here liverpool always seem to be the ones that spot these players yet no one else does must be part of the knowledge:whistle:

He is obviously talking out the back of his arse as everyone knows you dont sign players on a Sunday.

Shame I was looking forward to Silva signing