You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

I've just caught up with Plink Plink and asked him about the rumours. Here is what he had to say....

[YOUTUBE]Ef49cHXG87Q[/YOUTUBE]

That confirms it and Suarez will be a Liverpool player by this time tomorrow.

Good auld Jacko, is he still kicking?? Last heard doing midweek sports special on mersyside

Utter tosh.

There is no way we would go that high after playing the game we have.

I reckon a deal will be agreed between £16-20m.

I just hope we get it agreed tomorrow cause we're taking chances with the clock running down.

This is correct, I reckon. It's all just a Mexican stand-off, seeing who will blink first, IMHO. Us supposedly making eyes at the likes of Negredo is just the equivalent of trying to knock 100 quid off something (Suarez) in a shop, being refused by the salesman, who tells you he can't do anything less than sticker price, and making out you're walking out and you'll go next door to get the equivalent (Negredo, say), while waiting for him to come running after you.

My guess, like LFCWasBorn, is the deal will go through for £20m give or take in the next day or two.

I'm getting pretty sick of looking in this thread 100 times a day for nothing but I can't stop. I think I have a problem ma.

It's the middle of the damn night and Im sat here clicking this thread because someone posted an update and this is what I read.

I know it's frowned upon to say "I'm new here" but was wondering if any of TLW's renowned statisticians could tell us whether this is the longest ever thread about a player not playing for Liverpool?

I think it's still one of the shortest.

You should see the Zidane house buying thread!

I know it's frowned upon to say "I'm new here" but was wondering if any of TLW's renowned statisticians could tell us whether this is the longest ever thread about a player not playing for Liverpool?

If you printed out the Walcott thread on A4 paper it would reach the moon. We didn't bother doing this as the logistics were a nightmare.

Don't shoot the messenger but I understand that we were in discussions for a few hours last night and they are scheduled to continue this morning. Sounds like we could eb close to an agreement.

Its what De Telegraaf are saying. The fact that there are still discussions means that my FACT is happening.