You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

I do not believe you, I'm not saying you are lying. I just do not believe you. I base this on information I got from a bank manageress I was going out with for a while and anti-money laundering measures in place in all banks.

But I do believe that you believe it's true if that helps.

Well thats how it is. Believe it or not that your choice but it is true.

Ive got the answer.... go back and do a few more jobs for the gypsies. Earn £100 a pop... do that 5 times and you've got enough to pay the bailiffs.

Fucking hell Simon.... (The crazy thing is that you've admitted all this on a public board.. its taken me around 3 seconds online to find who you are, what you look like, your birthday, where you live and where you went to school).. if anyone did want to investigate you Simon it would be pretty fucking simple.

ok, stupid question like, but Simon, you do realise this is a public forum and all people can read it, including HMRC?

Yeah chance's of that it's not really worth worrying about it. And im going to a Law Center on tuesday anyways to sort everything out so it doesent matter really.

You do realise that HMRC are legally entitled to force their way onto your property and get someone who looks like Private Pyle out of Full Metal Jacket with every sexual disease under the sun to bum you over the back of your couch, photograph you whilst getting bummed and put your face on posters in their next advertising campaign?

6. I suspect someone of evading tax, what can I do?

Any suspicion can be reported in confidence to any local Tax Office.

Alternatively, you can call our Anti-fraud Helpline on 0800 788887.

It is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm

I grassed my brother up and got to punch a child in the face, informing is great.

I'm pretty sure they are legally obliged to contact the authorities

Erm, I think George is right you know Simon, having consulted the oracle that is Google. You really should read this before you open your mouth to the lawyers.

Though if these cheques were obtained by legal means, then surely it's tax evasion rather than money laundering? I'm sure one of our legal eagles will be along shortly.

Erm, I think George is right you know Simon, having consulted the oracle that is Google. You really should read this before you open your mouth to the lawyers.

Though if these cheques were obtained by legal means, then surely it's tax evasion rather than money laundering? I'm sure one of our legal eagles will be along shortly.

Thank's but it's better than running scared for the rest of your life.

I'm not sure what you mean by using your passport to cash cheques for the gypsies, and I don't want to know, but I do feel that I should draw to your attention that Chris Royle is a police officer and that you might consider having this thread removed by a Mod.