You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

Holy shit. I log off on friday, having offered some friendly advice to a forumite. Log back in on monday morning and its a shitstorm. This is like a Coen brothers film.

Mental.

Can I just say that Simon should heed the advice, possibly get Dave to change the username to something that isn't your real name, if you are going to come out with stuff like this. I get the feeling this is going to happen too.

Holy shit. I log off on friday, having offered some friendly advice to a forumite. Log back in on monday morning and its a shitstorm. This is like a Coen brothers film.

Mental.

Can I just say that Simon should heed the advice, possibly get Dave to change the username to something that isn't your real name, if you are going to come out with stuff like this. I get the feeling this is going to happen too.

There should be a competition for renaming simon, and the winner gets bummed by a thousand gypos.

Just worked out it comes to £54.6 million, so its something like £3.2 million in tax invasion give or take a pound or two.

No HMRC want 17p for every £1 cashed, so thats £9m

Not sure that CAB can help you out with that one, or one of those debt management companies that advertise on the telly.

Hang on... if they padi you £100 a day for three and a half years I rekon that is somewhere near £91,000, how the fuck can you not afford to pay your mobile contract at a tenner a month.

What a roller coaster ride this thread has been:eek:

Hang on... if they padi you £100 a day for three and a half years I rekon that is somewhere near £91,000, how the fuck can you not afford to pay your mobile contract at a tenner a month.

What a roller coaster ride this thread has been:eek:

100 euro's and when your abroad it's not allot of money.

100 euro's and when your abroad it's not allot of money.

Sorry, 91,000 euros, which is roughly about 60k - still must have been hard to find a spare tenner.

I went from having empathy for you and your situation, to actually thining that most of this has been brought on (anaively by the way) yourself.

So did you pay the money into a UK bank account or overseas one?

Sorry, 91,000 euros, which is roughly about 60k - still must have been hard to find a spare tenner.

I went from having empathy for you and your situation, to actually thining that most of this has been brought on (anaively by the way) yourself.

So did you pay the money into a UK bank account or overseas one?

Non it doesen't go very far. When your abroad having fun you dont care about other thing's than getting pissed.