You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

Sounds like the imassager or whatever it's called. It's a little clit clip type thing that you can download an app for, you're then apparently able to control the sex toy in say, Bristol, from say Dubai.

Well that's what I heard.

What's the latency like?

Champ's obviously busy on the Firebox website.

He's awesome mate, we'd like 4 but as you say hard work. And bloody expensive.

You have no idea.

I can't decide if this is a good or a bad thing but with you talking about being an old dad I realised I'd had both of mine by the time I was the age you are now. By the time yours are adults you'll be practicially pensionable. Hmmm. It's a bad thing, isn't it

You have no idea.

I can't decide if this is a good or a bad thing but with you talking about being an old dad I realised I'd had both of mine by the time I was the age you are now. By the time yours are adults you'll be practicially pensionable. Hmmm. It's a bad thing, isn't it

The wish is for 4, but if we have one of each straight away we'd stop at 2.

I'd then have the second by the time I'm 40 and Tegan would be 35.

The wish is for 4, but if we have one of each straight away we'd stop at 2.

I'd then have the second by the time I'm 40 and Tegan would be 35.

Mate, there are so many variables that you're blessed/lucky to have one (depending on your POV) and very lucky to have the number you want.

If you want four, I'd get cracking now!

Mate, there are so many variables that you're blessed/lucky to have one (depending on your POV) and very lucky to have the number you want.

RJ knows.

I reckon it was the first time in my life when I realised that things dont always work out just when you want them

We decided to stop at one for a couple of reasons. Mrs D didn't have a great time with the first pregnancy, plus we're both past 40 now. Also cost etc.

The other day though, General Junior came up to us and said "Mummy and Daddy, please can I have a sister so I have someone to play with at home?". Tearjerking stuff.

Good thrashing with the buckle end of my belt soon fixed his yap though. Therapeutic for me too, so a win-win there.

• Upvote 3

Of course. 4 would be an ideal but one would be a dream.

She may even have problems conceiving etc.