You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long before Coleen initiates divorce proceedings?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How long before Coleen initiates divorce proceedings?

• Tomorrow (i.e. after the wedding night)
    • 2 days - 3 months
    • 3 - 6 months
    • 6 months - 2 years
    • 2 years +

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, i only knew about this because of the news this morning, i mean THE NEWS FFS, how is this news worthy??

anyway, i give it about 5 years, he's got away with far too much already, she's a walk over where he's concerned, *well in my opinion.

(*that to them is worth fuck all)

Guest PaddyBerger15

So Coleen, what was it that first attracted you to the thick, ugly, Baboon faced, multi, multi Millionaire Wayne Rooney then?

Who gives a shit, really. They will probably be together until Wayne quits football and the cash stops rolling in.

The coverage of this story completely ruined my morning viewing of Priya Kaur-Jones, the hottest babe on GMTV for many a year.

Mandatory photo supplied below to conform with GF rules :

Priya Kaur-Jones

Typical GMTV. Aimed at housewife bints who spend all day eating tuna mayonnaise jacket potatoes and belieiving them to be healthy, drive a Mégane Scenics at 5mph with baby on board stickers everywhere and spend their husbands' dosh on shit. These sorts lap up shit like Rooney's wedding. That's the target audience of GMTV.

I think they're an inspiration to a generation of youngsters. Wayne a charming and delightful young man who respects his elders, whilst Coleen is an Asda keeping it real style guru akin to being the British Sarah Jessica Parker.

I for one can't wait to see the wedding photo splashed all over some cheap tasteless magazine cover.

Like decomposing plastic bags, they will last years.

Typical GMTV. Aimed at housewife bints who spend all day eating tuna mayonnaise jacket potatoes and belieiving them to be healthy, drive a Mégane Scenics at 5mph with baby on board stickers everywhere and spend their husbands' dosh on shit. These sorts lap up shit like Rooney's wedding. That's the target audience of GMTV.

Well put. I should probably add that I only saw GMTV this morning while I was making my cereal, as it was on in the kitchen. I of course was in the other room watching Euronews, the only acceptable news channel.

Spoon-feeding society useless shite as ever. Media diversion and we buy it in spades.

As for the other two Jeremy Kyle contestants, I always thought it was a "convenience" relationship; Wayne bangs anything that'll let him and she has long been seeing a local fella her age.

Within a year and she'll get £mills*

*See what I did there?

Greta Garbo, and Monroe

Dietrich and DiMaggio

Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean

On the cover of a magazine

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean

Picture of a beauty queen

Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire

Ginger Rogers, dance on air

They had style, they had grace

Rita Hayworth gave good face

Lauren, Katherine, Lana too

Bette Davis, we love you

Anyone remember when peoeple were famous for being good at things and not just because they were married to someone?

I can imagine Frank Sinatra getting barred from a Croxteth pub for spitting on the floor too.

Good grief, i so don't fit a stereo type... Ive never had a baby on board sticker, erm, what purpose do they serve?

Within a year and she'll get £mills

She deserves every penny if she has to have sex with him.....

The forum is in a very uncharitable mood this morning regarding the nations best-loved couple. No wonder none of you were invited to the wedding.

I have no doubt our star-crossed lovers will live happily ever after, and have lots of beautiful sprogs. Personally I can’t wait for the first-born to arrive if only to learn what they’ll name it. To my musically attuned ears Plewggs Rooney sounds ace.

If you were Wayne or Colleen what would you call your first born? Bear in mind you are celebs, so summat commonplace and routine is out of the question.

As a source of inspiration, here are some actual names of kids born to celebrity couples. It’s a tough act to follow, try not to laugh.

Aanisah: Macy Gray (also mother to Tahmel)

Apple: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow

Astrella Celeste: Donovan and Linda Lawrence (also parents to Oriole Nebula)

Atherton Grace: Don Johnson and Kelley Phleger

Audio Science: Shannyn Sossamon

Aurelius Cy: Elle Macpherson and Arpad Busson

Blue Angel: U2's The Edge and Aislinn O'Sullivan

Bluebell Madonna: Geri Halliwell

Brooklyn: David and Victoria Beckham (also parents to Romeo and Cruz)

Calico: Alice and Sheryl Cooper (also parents to Sonora Rose)

Camera: Arthur Ashe and Jeanne Moutoussamy

Destry: Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw

Diezel Ky: Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis (also parents to Denim Cole)

Fifi Trixibell: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates (also parents to Peaches and Pixie)

Fuchsia: Sting and Frances Tomelty

Gaia: Emma Thompson and Greg Wise

Gulliver: Gary Oldman and Donya Fiorentino

Heaven: Lil' Mo (also mother to God'Iss Love Stone)

Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily: Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence

Hopper: Sean Penn and Robin Wright

Ireland: Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger

Jaz: Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi

Jazz Domino: Joe Strummer

Jermajesty: Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza (previously married to Jermaine's brother Randy)

Kal-El Coppola: Nicholas Cage (Kal-El is Superman’s original birth name)

Kyd: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni

Lark Song: Mia Farrow and André Previn

Lennon: Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit

Liberty: Ryan Giggs

London Emilio: Slash

Luna Coco Patricia: Frank Lampard and Elen Rive

Marquise: 50 Cent

Memphis Eve: Bono

Moon Unit: Frank Zappa, also father to Dweezil and Diva Muffin

Moxie CrimeFighter: Penn Jillette (also father to Zolten)

Ocean: Forest Whitaker (also father to Sonnet and True)

Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf

Poppy Honey: Jamie and Jules Oliver (also parents to Daisy Boo)

Rocket: Robert Rodriguez (also father to Racer, Rebel and Rogue)

Rufus Tiger: Roger Taylor also father to Tiger Lily and Lola Daisy

Saffron Sahara: Simon and Yasmin Le Bon (also parents to Amber Rose and Tallulah Pine)

Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack (also parents to Seargeoh)

Satchel: Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee

Seven Sirius: Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu

Shiloh Nouvel: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Sosie: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick

Suri: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Tallulah: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore (also parents to Scout and Rumer)

Willow Camille Reign: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith

Zola Ivy: Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell

Like Romeo and Juliet, Cleopatra and Mark Antony, Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler, Orpheus and Eurydike; I think this will prove to be one of the all time great enduring love storys.

I just hope Fag Ash Lil doesn't make it a love triangle like, Arthur, Lancelot and Guinevere.

I don't know what that disgusting fucking skanky slag sees in that fuck ugly multi-millionaire cuntpig.

I'm reliably informed by people on these boards that young Coleen was often heard to say "Eeeeeeeeee e makez me syick" before he signed professional forms at the bitters.

And that young wazza did infact have another Mrs who worked at the local supermarket but is now - forever forgotten.